Kim "Neulbo" Jae-jin (Hangul: 김재진) is a support for MVP. He was previously known as DaramG.
- His ID Neulbo is the pronunciation of a Sloth in Korean.
- His former ID DaramG is the pronunciation of a Squirrel in Korean.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Neulbo Tournament Results|
|2018-04-27||Q|| CK 2018 Summer Promotion||RSSG|
|2018-03-30||7|| CK 2018 Spring|4 - 10RR |RSSG|
|2017-12-17||Q|| CK 2018 Spring Promotion||RSSG|
|2017-08-14||7|| CK 2017 Summer|3 - 11RR |RSG|
|2016-07-28||5 - 6|| CK 2016 Summer Playoffs||STD|
|2016-07-21||4|| CK 2016 Summer|4 - 3RR |STD|
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.