|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth:||United States|
|Birthday:||May 15, 1989|
|Social Media and Links|
Nhat Nguyen has been playing online games for over 10 years now. He played League of Legends casually for a long amount of time, but he then joined Epik Gamer to start playing competitively some time before IPL3. He has competed in many events with Epik Gamer, including IPL3 and the 2011 MLG Providence. He was also voted onto the West coast team for the SXSW Showmatch in Austin, TX presented by IPL.
- Nhat is red–green colorblind.
- Nhat graduated college from Pacific University with a degree in Psychology.
- Nhat is also known for his strong Soraka play.
- Nhat Nguyen is pronounced "Yut win".
- Nhat is also known as Godhand, the Kidnapper, or the #1 Hooker for his expert Blitzcrank play.
- Original summoner name was "Stephen Corgan".
- Currently working as a spectator for Riot.
- 17/05/2012 - Nhat Nguyen's First TSM Vlog
- 24/05/2012 - Nhat Nguyen vlog - team swap, matches, Darius, and guides
- 13/07/2012 - Nhat Nguyen vlog - Late vlog
- 21/07/2012 - Nhat Nguyen vlog - late part 2
- October 12, 2011 - Epik Gamer final interview @ IPL3: Origins (video) with IGN Pro League
- October 20, 2011 - IPL 3 - League of Legends - Epik Gamer Post-Game Interview #1 Day 2 (video) with IGN Pro League
- November 2011 - An Interview With the League of Legends Pros (video) with Major League Gaming
- November 18, 2011 - Interview with Nhat Nguyen (MLG Providence Day 1) (video) with caelym08
- December 8, 2011 - Interview with Nhat Nguyen (video) with State of the League
- January 25, 2012 - SXSW East vs West All Star Match - IPL League of Legends (video) with IGN Pro League
- April 15, 2012 - Nhat & MashMe at IPL4 (video) with CyberSportsNetwork
- June 29, 2012 - Sandwiches with Nhat Nguyen (video) with State of the League
- August 25, 2012 - MLG Raleigh Summer Championship - Nhat Nguyen (TSM.EVO) Interview (video) with ggChronicle
- September 1, 2012 - Pluto Interviews TSM EVO Nhat Nguyen at PAX 2012 (video) with Reign of Gaming
- September 28, 2012 - Entrevistamos a Nhat Nguyen (Spanish) with MasWards
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found