|Country of Birth:||United States|
|Birthday:||June 8, 1989|
|Soloqueue IDs:||Te Amo Amor, CST Nicole|
|Social Media and Links|
Nicole "Nicole" Manning, originally MizzPeach, has managed several challenger League of Legends teams, including Project Challenger, Fidelis, and Reality Check Gaming. In 2015, she managed Final Five, a team that was built around Rhux. With a roster of Rhux, ShorterACE, Gate, Prototype White, and Rule18 they qualified for the North American Spring Expansion Tournament via the ranked 5's ladder under the team name Eun Jeong Jo pls notice, finishing with the seventh-place ladder seed into the tournament, behind Zenith eSports and ahead of Monstar Kittenz. In the online portion of the tournament, they defeated Zenith eSports 2-1 and then CompLexity.Black 2-0 and qualified for the offline stage along with Team Fusion, Team Coast, and Curse Academy.
Going into the offline stage as underdogs, Final Five surprised by taking Team Fusion to five games, though they did ultimately lose the series, moving to the loser's bracket. There they faced Team Coast and were eliminated, this time losing 1-3. Final Five participated in the NACS Spring Season and finished in 4th place both in the round robin and in the playoffs after a mid-season merge with Team Coast and roster swap. The two teams split from each other going into the summer season of the NACS in order to not need to forgo either seed, and Nicole stayed with Coast after the split.
For the 2016 season, Nicole joined Huma, a European challenger team.
- March 4, How to get recruited for a League of Legends team (1:10:39) - with Mind Games
- November 18, Interview with North American Expansion Team Final Five - with Esportspedia
- November 22, Interview with Final Five Manager – MizzPeach - with Detroit Esports
- December 12, Post-Match Interview - Broadcast Excerpt
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.