Armor decreased. Basic attack damage reduction increased.
Ninja Tabi have become a ubiquitous purchase recently. It's fine when tanks pick up Ninja Tabi—after all, their core job is to tank damage—but when marksmen are buying them, it's probably a bit much. We want Ninja Tabi to remain a core purchase for tanks who need to be able to take punishment from marksmen and other basic-attackers, but less for marksmen who just want some armor to survive against assassins.
ARMOR :  ⇒ 20
BASIC ATTACK DAMAGE REDUCTION : [10%] ⇒ 12%
Basic attack damage reduction decreased.
Ninja Tabi should be the go-to item into a ton of physical damage, and its additional tankiness against basic attacks gives it baseline effectiveness against at least the marksman in most games. At the moment, it’s the right choice pretty much whenever the enemy team has any physical damage on top of their marksman, so we’re dialing back that baseline value.
BASIC ATTACK DAMAGE REDUCTION : [12%] ⇒ 10%
Passive reduction up.
Right now there’s only one thing Ninja Tabi have in common with actual Ninja: you can’t see them anywhere. While Mercury Treads are purchased situationally against heavy magic damage, Ninja Tabi aren’t hitting the mark against physical damage right now, so we’re giving them a bump.
BASIC ATTACK REDUCTION : [10%] ⇒ 12%
TOTAL cost : [1000 gold] ⇒ 1100 gold
BUILD path : Boots of Speed + Cloth Armor + 500 gold
armor :  ⇒ 30
- Limited to 1 Boots item at a time
- Once again reduces 10% damage from all basic attacks, rather than only champion basic attacks
- Unique Passive changed to "Enhanced Movement: +45 Movement Speed"
- Unique Passive changed to "Blocks 10% of the damage from champion basic attacks."
- Cost increased form 850 (200) to 1,000 (350)
- Dodge has been removed
- New Unique passive - Reduces the damage taken from non-turret basic attacks by 10%
- Armor increased to 25 from 23
- Dodge chance increased to 12% from 11%
May 15, 2009 Patch
- Increased armor from 20 to 25
- Increased dodge chance to 11% from 10%