|Country of Birth||United States|
|Previous Role(s)||Top Laner|
|Soloqueue IDs||TD NintendudeX, NintenDDosX, Nintenpai|
|Social Media & Links|
Joshua "NintendudeX" Atkins is a jungler for Columbia College.
NintendudeX hails from Toledo, Ohio, in the United States.
On October 23, 2014 it was officially announced that NintendudeX would be the jungler for Team Fusion, a team formed to play in the North American Expansion tournament. The team qualified for the Expansion Tournament via the Challenger ladder. They won their first-round match against Team Confusion due to a forfeit from Confusion, and then defeated Enemy eSports 2-0 in the second round. In the offline tournament, Team Fusion narrowly beat Final Five 3-2 after losing the first two games. They then lost to Curse Academy 3-1 and were knocked down to the loser's bracket to face Team Coast. This time, Fusion got ahead 2-0 but then ultimately lost the series and did not qualify for the LCS; however, their placement did qualify them for the NACS Spring Season.
In early 2015, NintendudeX suffered two seizures within a short period of time. As a result, he temporarily stepped down from the team, while MiMo was used as a temporary sub for the first week of the NACS. NintendudeX returned for the second week. After a pattern of losing almost every off-stream game and winning every on-stream game, Fusion finished the NACS season in third place, with a 6-4 record, splitting 1-1 against every team except for CLG Black. In the playoffs, Fusion lost to Team Dragon Knights and then beat Final Five, finishing in third place. Despite Fusion's defeat by TDK, Winterfox chose to play against TDK in the Promotion Tournament, leaving Fusion to face Dignitas for a spot in the summer LCS season. Fusion lost the series 2-3 but retained an automatic qualification into the NACS Summer Season; however, the team disbanded.
- Was well known for jungling with Olaf pre-nerfs, opting for a rune page with 25 armor penetration through marks and quints and a 0-9-21 mastery setup.
- Uses a Razer keyboard, the BlackWidow Ultimate.
- Has been nicknamed "The Dude" by many of the pro players
- Popularized the "/Find_IP_(Insert Name Here)" "Hit it." joke.
- Is a master of smiting objectives stealing MANY dragons and barons in competitive play.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- Dec. 3rd, Nintendudex on Scouting Grounds, getting drafted by CLG, and being called the "old man." with Blitz Esports on Blitz Esports
- February 14, MOBAFire TV: Interviews GGU NintendudeX at the LCS (video) MOBAFire
- April 5, NintendudeX interviewed at LCS NA W8D2 (video) with RiotGames
- April 18, League of Legends LCS WK10 - NintendudeX - Curse vs. GGU (video) MachinimaVS
- August 2, LCS Week 8 Day 1 CST Nintendudex "Even though we're 7th, it doesn't really feel like 7th" (video) with Leaguepedia
- April 5, The young guns of mme eSports look to prove they belong in Vegas with ESFIWorld
- June 9, TD NintendudeX - MLG Day One (video) with State of the League
- June 11, Hi I'm NintendudeX of Team Dynamic, I'm taking home 600 bucks from 4th at MLG Anaheim, AMA. with Reddit
- June 17, NintendudeX at GIGABYTE Esports LAN (video) with ESFIWorld
- August 26, MLG Raleigh Summer Championship - NintendudeX Interview (Team Dynamic) (video) with ggChronicle
- May 20, 2013 - My Year in eSports - Personal Perspective
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.