|Team has disbanded.|
|Org Location||United States|
Noble Truth is a North American team that qualified for the Expansion Tournament via the ranked 5's ladder.
Noble Truth, previously known as Tri Hard Gaming and Semver Veritas v2, was formed in April of 2014. The team qualified for the North American Spring Expansion Tournament as Semver Veritas v2 by placing 13th on the ranked 5's ladder. Due to Riot's age regulations, three players had to be substituted out in order to play. Contractz, Zeyzal, and Hi Im Joshie were placed on the substitute roster and Tonington, Noctµrnal, and Razelock were put in their respective roles. They played Enemy eSports in the first round where they lost 0-2, eliminating them from the tournament.
- April (approx.), team is formed. Zeyzal, Nocturnal, Leonard, Tonington and Contractz join.
- June (approx.), UssopTheBrave joins. Contractz moves to substitute.
- August (approx.), Contractz moves to starter. UssopTheBrave leaves.
- November 1, Dardoch joins. Contractz moves to top laner and Zeyzal moves to bot laner. Nocturnal moves to sub.
- November 14, Razelock and Ralara join. Nocturnal moves to starter. Tonington moves to top lane. Contractz, Dardoch, and Zeyzal move to substitutes.
- November (approx.), team disbands. Tonington, Razelock, Leonard, Nocturnal, Ralara, Zeyzal, Contractz, and Dardoch leave.
|Tonington||James Kandel||Top Laner||GL AT MCDONALDS||2014-04-??||2014-11-??|
|Razelock||Kyle Lokey||Jungler||Team asCension||2014-11-14||2014-11-??|
|Leonard||Leonard Leong||Mid Laner||None||2014-04-??||2014-11-??|
|Nocturnal||Cody Leigh||Bot Laner||None||2014-04-??||2014-11-??|
|Contractz||Juan Garcia||Sub/Top||Zenith Esports||2014-04-??||2014-11-??|
|Zeyzal||Tristan Stidam||Sub/Bot||Serpentis eSports||2014-04-??||2014-11-??|
|Lunae Lux||Ryan Brennan||Substitute||None||2014-??-??||2014-??-??|
|LogicalDan||Peng Zi-Hao (彭资豪)||Substitute||None||2014-??-??||2014-??-??|
|Zeyzal||Tristan Stidam||Coach||Serpentis eSports|
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.