|Team has disbanded.|
|Org Location||United States|
Noble Truth is a North American team that qualified for the Expansion Tournament via the ranked 5's ladder.
Noble Truth, previously known as Tri Hard Gaming and Semver Veritas v2, was formed in April of 2014. The team qualified for the North American Spring Expansion Tournament as Semver Veritas v2 by placing 13th on the ranked 5's ladder. Due to Riot's age regulations, three players had to be substituted out in order to play. Contractz, Zeyzal, and Dardoch were placed on the substitute roster and Tonington, Nocturnal, and Razelock were put in their respective roles. They played Enemy eSports in the first round where they lost 0-2, eliminating them from the tournament.
- April (approx.), Noble Truth is formed. Zeyzal, Contractz, Leonard, Nocturnal, and Tonington join.
- June (approx.), UssopTheBrave joins. Contractz moves to substitute.
- August (approx.), Contractz moves to starting roster. UssopTheBrave leaves.
- November 1, Dardoch joins. Contractz (Jungle to Top) and Zeyzal (Top to Bot) change positions. Nocturnal moves to substitute.
- November 14, Razelock and Ralara join. Tonington (Support to Top) changes position. Nocturnal moves to starting roster. Contractz, Dardoch, and Zeyzal move to substitutes.
- November (approx.), Noble Truth is disbanded. Tonington, Razelock, Leonard, Nocturnal, Ralara, Contractz, Dardoch, and Zeyzal leave.
|Tonington||James Kandel||Top Laner||GL AT MCDONALDS||2014-04-??||2014-11-??|
|Razelock||Kyle Lokey||Jungler||Team asCension||2014-11-14||2014-11-??|
|Leonard||Leonard Leong||Mid Laner||None||2014-04-??||2014-11-??|
|Nocturnal||Cody Leigh||Bot Laner||None||2014-04-??||2014-11-??|
|Contractz||Juan Garcia||Sub/Top||Zenith Esports||2014-04-??||2014-11-??|
|Zeyzal||Tristan Stidam||Sub/Bot||Serpentis eSports||2014-04-??||2014-11-??|
|Lunae Lux||Ryan Brennan||Substitute||None||2014-??-??||2014-??-??|
|LogicalDan||Peng Zi-Hao (彭资豪)||Substitute||None||2014-??-??||2014-??-??|
|Zeyzal||Tristan Stidam||Coach||Serpentis eSports|
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.