|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth:||Canada|
|Birthday:||May 4, 1994|
|Soloqueue IDs:||Toraja, NotHere, nothingthere|
|Social Media and Links|
nothinghere lives in Quebec, Canada and started playing video games when he was 9 or 10; he played Diablo 2, Warcraft 3, StarCraft, Defense of the Ancients and eventually moved on to League of Legends. He began playing League of Legends because a friend of his showed it to him when he was playing Defense of the Ancients. At first nothinghere didn't enjoy League of Legends all the much but after he started getting good he started to enjoy it much more, his first main was Twitch. nothinghere first realized that he "had a lot of potential to win prizes in the competitive scene" after he joined a team that a random guy in solo queue asked him to join. The first big name team he joined was Team Wish followed by jpak and friends followed by Team Normal Stars and finally Azure Cats where they qualified for the LCS qualifiers. His first major tournament was the WCG Canada Qualifiers which he unfortunately did not make it into. The hardest part about nothinghere's stride for fame in the League of Legends pro scene is the stress to do the best he possibly can. His parents don't really support his goal of becoming a pro League of Legends player.
He's currently in college for programming and hopes to make a living off video games.
- Twitch was his first main Champion.
- Competed in the WCG Canada Qualifiers.
- Also speaks French.
- During season 2 he reached 2700 elo.
- During season 1 he reached 2200~ elo.
- Favorite current champion in the league is Vayne
- Looks up to and try's to learn from AD carries such as Doublelift, Weixiao and Pray.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.