|Player has retired.|
|Name||Chenglong "Jacky" Wang|
|Country of Birth||China|
|Soloqueue IDs||Pro Nyjacky, Crs Nyjacky, Crs Veigar, chubbybear, Juror, kkkay11, NySunlight, L1ttle Asian Man, Crs Bear, Liquid Nyjacky|
|Social Media & Links|
Chenglong "Nyjacky" Wang, originally from China, moved to New York in the United States in 2007. Prior to playing League of Legends he played World of Warcraft.
League of Legends Career
Nyjacky's League of Legends career began when he played for a team called Number One with The Rain Man. During his time on the team, he was offered a place as Team SoloMid's starting toplaner, but he turned down the offer, and TheRainMan took the spot instead. Nyjacky later joined unRestricted, where he played with DontMashMe, Doublelift, and Pobelter. The team placed second in the first season of the National ESL Premier League.
On August 27, unRestricted's roster was acquired by Curse Gaming, and Nyjacky became Curse's midlaner, earning fame for his Morgana play. Nyjacky remained Curse's starting midlaner through both splits of the Season 3 NA LCS, but then in October 2013 it was announced that Nyjacky would be moved to Team LoL Pro as part of a massive roster swap including picking up Aphromoo, Zekent, Saintvicious, and Pobelter. Though the roster swap did not go through as originally announced, Nyjacky was still moved to LoL Pro, ultimately replaced by Voyboy on Curse.
He is currently the E-sports Manager for Tencent America.
- Known for his Veigar, Ryze, Morgana, Kog'Maw, and Orianna.
- Has in the past had several smurfs in the top 100 (Crs Veigar, chubbybear, L1ttle Asian man, etc.)
- Chubbybear is also the name of a stuffed bear that was given to Nyjacky by his mother. 
- His English name (Jacky) originated as a nickname, based on the fact that his Chinese name (Chenglong) is shared with Jackie Chan.
- His favorite games outside of League of Legends are Super Meat Boy, World of Warcraft, The Binding of Isaac, and Minesweeper. 
- Favorite foods are Sushi, Korean BBQ, and Chinese food. 
- Nyjacky's name is pronounced "En Why Jacky" the NY in his name stands for New York
- Was temporarily banned for Elo boosting in March 2013 along with several other pro players including Rhux, Xmithie, Meteos, DontMashMe, Aphromoo, and Chuuper.
- Was a Real Estate Agent in Manhattan from 2015-2016.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Nyjacky 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2014-09-14||22 - 24||Alienware Fall Brawl 1v1 Tournament|
- January 28 - LCS NA Interview: VoyBoy and Nyjacky of Curse (video) with MOBAFire
- February 8 - Nyjacky talks about the state of the Curse Team and success at the LCS (video) with GameSpot
- February 15 - LCS Post-Game: Nyjacky & SaintVicious after coL match [Week 2] (video) with MachinimaVS
- February 15 - Nyjacky reflects on LCS Week 2 Successes with Leaguepedia
- February 23 - An Interview with Curse's Mid Lane - Nyjacky with Team Dignitas
- March 15 - Nyjacky chats about going against CLG on D1 MLG Dallas (video) with GameSpot
- March 16 - League of Legends LCS WK5 - TSM vs. Curse - Nyjacky (video) with MachinimaVS
- March 30 - League of Legends LCS WK7 - Nyjacky - Curse vs. Dignitas (video) with MachinimaVS
- April 5 - Nyjacky talks about Curse's LCS Week 8 Performance (video) with GameSpot
- May 23 - Shanghai All Stars 2013 Interview: Nyjacky (video) with GameSpot
- June 29 - MLG Anaheim Curse Nyjacky (video) with Cyber Sports Network
- July 25 - Nyjacky talks about Curses Recent Performance and adding Edward (video) with GameSpot
- August 13 - Dreams & Jobs - Nyjacky (video) with MachinimaVS
- April - Interview - NYJacky with Absolute Legends
- April 2 - Crs.Nyjacky, The Tiny Master of Evil with SK Gaming
- September 11 - Crs NyJacky - AP Mid for Team Curse - AMA!! Chubbybear AMA too with Reddit
The following pages redirect here.