|Item was removed in Patch 9.23.|
|UNIQUE - Point Runner: Builds up to 20% bonus movement speed over 2 seconds while near turrets, fallen turrets and Void Gates.|
|UNIQUE: Targets an enemy turret to prevent it from attacking for 3 seconds (120 seconds cooldown). This effect cannot be used against the same tower more than once every 8 seconds.|
|150% Base Health Regen|
|Map Availability||SR, NB|
|+ + 950|
|Total Cost: 2650|
|Sold For: 1855|
- Ohmwrecker resets a turret's ramping up damage when disabling it with its active effect.
- If there are 2 turrets in range, as there are with Nexus Turrets in Summoners' Rift, both turrets are disabled.
- Ohmwrecker cannot be used against the Nexus Obelisk.
- Ohmwrecker is named after a League of Legends player, Ohmwrecker (aka the Masked Gamer), as a reward for gaining over 1000 referrals. Up until it closed in June 2012, Ohmwrecker served as the Editor-in-Chief of Voodoo Extreme, a popular gaming site that covered League of Legends extensively when most other sites disregarded it as an insignificant free-to-play game.
- Ohmwrecker (the Masked Gamer) was also recognized as a winner in the "Minnows to Sharks" program that Riot ran shortly after League of Legends launched. He provided consultation to Riot's executive management that helped lead to the Summoner Showcase and Tribunal. He also served for a short time as an original Test Realm tester. Ohmwrecker now focuses on building his Youtube channel as a partner of the Polaris Network, formerly known as The Game Station.
- Ohmwrecker is phonetically similar to "homewrecker", in reference to its effect. Incidentally, an 'ohm' is a unit of electrical resistance, and so the name may also be understood as "resistance wrecker"
- Pentakill, Riot Games' heavy metal band, features Ohmwrecker's namesake in its Smite and Ignite album as the title of its instrumental third track. True to the spirit of Ohmwrecker, the track features dark, aggressive tones and an upset rhythm scheme.