|Name||Kim Joo-sung (김주성)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||November 27, 1994 (age 24)|
|Soloqueue IDs||HKES Olleh (TW), Sharkbari, KT A Olleh, Padaria Cremosa, ME KOREAN (KR) paiN JJOO, paiN Olleh, JooSungE, Padaria Cremosa (BR), Humble Diligent (NA)|
|Social Media & Links|
Kim "Olleh" Joo-sung (Hangul: 김주성) is the support for Golden Guardians. He was previously known as ANNA.
After winning the Riot Latin America Cup 2014 Grand Final, paiN Gaming qualified as the Latin American team for IEM San Jose. They attended with a roster consisting of Leko, SirT, Kami, Lactea, and Olleh and were eliminated in the quarterfinals, losing to Cloud9 0-2 and tying for fifth place in the tournament with Lyon Gaming.
Olleh joined Hong Kong Esports in January of 2015. The team placed second in both the Spring and Summer regular season of the LMS. However they only really got close to winning a whole split in the Summer Playoffs, losing 0-3 to ahq e-Sports Club in the finals. In the 2015 Season Taiwan Regional Finals they finished 2nd after being defeated 2-3 by Flash Wolves and failed to qualify for Worlds.
HKE's 2016 season was average as the team floundered in the middle of the pack. They finished 5th in the Spring Season and failed to qualify for playoffs. In the Summer Season they finished 4th and did qualify for the playoffs but failed to go far and were knocked out after an 0-3 loss to ahq e-Sports Club. Their 2016 Season Taiwan Regional Finals performance was also a similar story as they were once again defeated 0-3 by Ahq and failed to make it to Worlds. Olleh left the team in September of 2016 and in December joined Immortals over in the NA LCS.
In the Spring Split Immortals was for the most part a middle of the pack team. Although they showed promise they could never break into the Top 3. The team finished in 7th place, barely missing out on the playoffs. In the Summer Split after bringing in SSONG as their new coach, Immortals' performance turned around completely and they stayed in the Top 3 throughout the whole regular split. Olleh was praised for his improved play and synergy with his AD Carry Cody Sun. The team finished the regular season in 2nd place with a 14-4 record with Olleh receiving the Summer Split All-Pro Support award. Their performance in the Summer Playoffs was also excellent as they took down Counter Logic Gaming 3-0 in the semifinals and became the first team in NA LCS history since 2013 outside of CLG, TSM and C9 to reach the finals. Despite their accomplishment however, they were defeated 1-3 by TSM in the finals and finished 2nd place. Despite the loss they still managed to qualify for the 2017 Season World Championship via championship points. At Worlds Immortals was seeded in Group B along with Longzhu Gaming, Fnatic and GIGABYTE Marines. Despite a good 2-1 start in Week 1 they couldn't follow up on it in Week 2 and went 0-3. Having to play a tiebreaker in order to advance forward, Immortals faced Fnatic and lost the game which knocked them out of Worlds. Olleh left Immortals in November of 2017 after the team was not accepted in the newly franchised NA LCS. He then joined Team Liquid within the same month.
- His original username was Sharkbari.
- His ID Olleh is Hello spelled backwards.
- He started playing League of Legends in April 2013.
- Reached Rank 1 in Solo Ranked in both the Brazilian, Taiwanese and NA server.
- Known for having the love of Brazilian fans to this day and for having a good friendship with Kami during the days at paiN Gaming
- Infamous for his unprofessional behavior during the days in Hong Kong Esports.
- He intentionally trolled his teammates in multiple LMS matches  in order to force the team to change their jungler Dinter. 
- Criticized by many of his former Hong Kong Esports teammates for his terrible working attitude.
- Known for his aggressive roaming playstyle while playing for Immortals.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
Olleh 1v1 Tournament Results Date Pl Event Prize Team Last Result 2015-12-13 17 - 32 All-Star 2015 Los Angeles Fire 0 : 1 Dimajke
- January 22, Olleh on joining GGS - compares laning with Doublelift to Deftly with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 11, Olleh explains WHY he wants teams to think GGS is bad with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 22, GGS Olleh: "We may be close to last, but by the end of the season, we'll have a good story to tell." with Byungho "Haao" Kim and David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- March 11, Olleh did not invite Travis to Froggen's party with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- March 18, Golden Guardians Olleh's deep answer, "I scared of myself" - Player's choice "This or That" with Parkes Ousley on Inven Global
- March 29, Olleh wants either him or Pobelter to beat TL in the semi finals with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- January 31, TL Olleh "Doublelift is a far better person than what most people see in the media." with Byungho "Haao" Kim and James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- February 6, Olleh tells Travis about his complicated relationship with Doublelift, dating life, the meta, more with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 7, Doublelift won't hug Olleh, and how Brazilian fans saved him from retirement with Blitz Esports
- March 22, TL Olleh: "After experiencing Doublelift only saying no, I just go in as soon as Peter says the word no." with Byungho "Haao" Kim and James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- March 23, Team Liquid's Olleh Gives His Thoughts on the 4th Place Curse - DBLTAP Exclusive Interview with DBLTAP on YouTube
- April 3, TL Olleh: "Steve said he made Team Liquid to win and did not make the team just to place 2nd or 3rd." with Byungho "Haao" Kim and James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- April 11, Olleh on Doublelift choosing him as support: “He said if we can be bot duo, we’re gonna win NA LCS.” with Sharon Coone on Blitz Esports
- April 17, Liquid Olleh wants to redeem himself—and NA—on the international stage with Aaron Mickunas on Dot Esports
- May 14, TL Olleh: "I think our biggest problem is that we're new as a team. We're new to the international stage" with Alexandre "DrPuppet" Weber on Inven Global
- May 15, TL Olleh: "Whenever I play well or even just passably, Peter plays super well." with Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- June 21, TL Olleh: "I think TSM is most likely to challenge the throne...I get the feeling they are going to play like never before." with Youngbo "Roxyy" Sim and James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- July 4, Olleh: “I believe everyone has scars in their hearts that need to be touched to heal.” with Parkes Ousley on The Shotcaller
- July 6, Olleh views Rift Rivals as his revenge match against Fnatic with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- July 8, Doublelift and Olleh: "There will be a moment when an American team, hopefully Team Liquid, will shine, and it will all be worth it." with James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- July 30, TL Olleh on His Criticism: "When my father watches the World Cup, he doesn’t know anything about soccer, but he criticizes the players." with Youngbo "Roxyy" Sim and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- August 8, Olleh: “In Korea I’m not that famous… I’ll just stand next to Peter, like ‘Hello I’m the support!’” with Parkes Ousley on The Shotcaller
- September 24, Team Liquid Boot Camps in Korea: "Our goal is to make the NA fans proud." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok, Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- October 22, Team Liquid Olleh describes his emotions through worlds 2018 with Ovilee May on ESPN Esports
- December 31, GGS Olleh: "2018 was so hard for me. I was criticized even when I won, and it was even worse when I lost." with David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- March 14, The Immortals Bot Lane Is Stepping Up with Xander Torres on Red Bull
- March 21, Immortals' Olleh talks team communication and shows off his beatboxing skills with Yahoo!
- June 20, Immortals’ Olleh opens up about his relationship with Dardoch and why he doesn’t talk trash with Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- July 1, Interview with IMT's duo, Cody Sun and Olleh with DreXxiN on Esports Heaven
- July 13, Olleh: “Last year, Immortals were the best team but lost in playoffs and then couldn’t go to worlds. I think we can learn and our team can be much better since we lost (now).” with Emily Rand for Slingshot Esports
- November 1, Interview with IMT Olleh with Christopher Pollock on chhopsky
- December 18, TL Olleh: "I personally think TeamLiquid is an upgrade from Immortals" with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok, Jaehoon "Laffa" Jeong, Kyeongbeom "Its" Kim, and Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- February 15, Immortals' Olleh: 'I'm getting better every moment' by Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- September 8, Olleh's Return to Stardom in North America by Xander Torres on Red Bull Esports
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.