|Country of Birth||Argentina|
|Birthday||April 6, 1987 (age 32)|
|Social Media & Links|
Rodrigo "Onur" Dalmagro was previously the coach for Undead Gaming.
Rodrigo Dalmagro was born in Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina. He began to have interest on the gaming community at the age of 13, with games like Counter Strike, Starcraft, and League of Legends. Between 2003 and 2009, he played competitive Counter Strike, but at that time it wasn't considered a sport with salary on his region. Years later, once he found SMITE, he wanted to compete at the highest level of that game. He started to play as pro in 2014.
On December 2016, he retired in hopes of becoming a coach in League of Legends.
- Before entering to the League of Legends scene, he was an SMITE pro-player. For more info, check his page on the SMITE wiki.
- Is known in the Latin American community for being extremely honest and realistic on his social media when he talks about players and teams because he has no filter. Is considered as toxic by some of them.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
Onur Tournament Results Date Pl Event Last Result Team Roster 2019-03-21 6 LMF 2019 Opening Playoffs0 : 2ISG.A UND
2019-03-15 4 LMF 2019 Opening6 - 8RR UND
2018-09-02 3 CLS 2018 Closing Playoffs0 : 3RBT ISG
2018-08-26 3 CLS 2018 Closing16 - 5RR ISG
- February 5, LVP Liga Master: Undead, el campeón que quiere resurgir (Spanish) with Alan Cruz on Cultura Geek
- February 7, Onur: “Creo que Undead es favorito a pesar de los puntos” (Spanish) with Olé
- May 22, Onur: Perder el próximo split sería un fracaso para Isurus Gaming (Spanish) with Agustín Avendaño on Código Esports
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found