OpTic Gaming Academy is the sister team of OpTic Gaming.
- January 3, team is formed. Dhokla, Kadir, Palafox, Andy, and Winter join. Dioge joins as Player Coordinator. Veritas joins as head coach. Surza joins as an analyst.
- March 7, PieCakeLord joins.
- March 30, PieCakeLord, Kadir, Andy, and Winter leave.
- May 30, Dhokla moves to the LCS roster.
- June 5, Allorim, Fanatiik, Eclipse, and Gate join.
- June 7, Veritas leaves coaching role.
- June 11, Cop and Croissant join as coaches. Ryuke joins as manager. Dioge moves to coach.
- July (approx.), Dioge leaves coaching role.
- October 1, Surza leaves analyst role.
- November 17, Eclipse's contract expires.
- November 19, Palafox's contract expires.
- December 4, Cop leaves coaching role.
- Contract Expiration Notice: To prevent over-reporting of changes, we are keeping players with expired contracts listed here until either (a) an announcement is made from the player or the team about their departure; (b) the player joins another team; or (c) the 2019 season begins & the player is not re-added to the GCD, whichever happens first.
- Note: Teams are free to switch players between their LCS and Academy League rosters as long as their roster for each game complies with the rules outlined in this article. Therefore, more players are eligible to start than are listed on this page - we will only list those that do play.
||Owner & CEO
||Founder & COO
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|OpTic Gaming Academy Tournament Results - Show Prize as (Local • USD • EurosLocal • USD • EurosLocal • USD • Euros)|
|2018-08-10||8|| NA Academy 2018 Summer||6 - 12 RR|
|2018-03-16||9|| NA Academy 2018 Spring||6 - 12 RR|
|Total Prize: |
OpTic Gaming Academy Roster 2018 Spring Week 1 with Akaadian and LemonNation subbing