|Open Tour Benelux 2020|
|Prize Pool||€ 10,500|
|Location & Dates|
|Social Media & Links|
The Open Tour Benelux 2020 ("OTBLX") is the first year of the Benelux's Open Tour tournament. It is a year-long competition consisting of seven tournaments played online.
- 7 online tournaments
- Each tournament gives Circuit Points
- Each team must have at least 3 local players during matches (living in Belgium, the Netherlands, or Luxembourg).
- Each team must have a minimum of 3 players who can prove their residence in a country of the European Union (EU) for at least 48 months out of the last 72 months.
- Players may only play under one team at a time and organisations may only field one team per competitions.
- Teams may field up to 4 substitutes.
- Each players must be at least 16 years old to compete.
- Rosters are locked 7 days prior to each tournaments.
- A player committed to the active roster of an LEC team or in an ERL (European Regional League) cannot take part in Open Tour Benelux.
- A player cannot participate in 2 consecutive or simultaneous Open Tour events in 2 different regions.
- Only Top 10 are listed here. For full breakdown of point distribution and rankings visit Circuit Points.
- 1 Epsilon Esports acquired Les Fils De Bonvalet prior to Step 6.
- 2 Team Flux were acquired by Dynasty Academy prior to Step 3.
- 3 Absolute Legends Netherlands acquired the roster of Timeout Esports Academy and inherited their previously earned and points prior to Step 3, losing their own in the process.
- 4 Roster of Connecting Esports LYVT left their organisation to form Team Black prior to Step 4.
- 5 Absolute Legends Netherlands acquired Team Black's roster and points prior to Step 6, losing their own in the process.
- 6 Tundra Gaming renamed to Team Barkers prior to Step 4 but lost their points due to not retaining 3 of their previous players.
Articles & Videos