Open Tour France 2019
|Open Tour France 2019|
|Location & Dates|
Open Tour France 2019 is a second-level french circuit run by Riot Games. It is a year-long competition consisting of seven tournaments played online.
- 7 online tournaments
- Each tournament gives Circuit Points
- Top 8 qualify for Playoffs against LFL Team, the first french division.
- Each team must have at least 3 player who live in France during each ongoing tournaments.
- Each team must have a minimum of 3 players who can prove their residence in a country of the European Union (EU) for at least 48 months out of the last 72 months.
- Teams may only field a maximum of 4 substitutes
- Each player must be at least 16 years old to compete
- Rosters are locked 2 days prior to each tournaments.
- Players cannot play in other European leagues.
- Full Rules (French)
- Only Top 10 are listed here. For full breakdown of point distribution and rankings visit Circuit Points.
|10.||HeG C'est Cadeau||850|