Open Tour France 2019
|Open Tour France 2019|
|Location & Dates|
Open Tour France 2019 is a second-level french circuit run by Riot Games. It is a year-long competition consisting of seven tournaments played online.
- 7 online tournaments
- Each tournament gives Circuit Points
- Top 8 qualify for Playoffs against LFL Team, the first french division.
- Each team must have at least 3 player who live in France on the ongoing tournament.
- Each team must have a minimum of 3 players who can prove their residence in a country of the European Union (EU) for at least 48 months out of the last 72 months.
- 5 starters players, with 4 substitutes maximum
- Each player must have at least 16 years to compete
- Roster will be lock 2 days before a tournament.
- A player can't play in another European league.
- Full Rules (French)
|Etape 1||Etape 2||Etape 3||Etape 4||Etape 5||Etape 6||Etape 7|
|Zephyr E-Sport||On sait pas||Lunary|
|Got2Game Esport||Bastille Legacy||LF Structure|
|Bastille Legacy||Powners||Opportunity Esport|
- Only Top 10 are listed here. For full breakdown of point distribution and rankings visit Circuit Points.
|6.||HeG C'est Cadeau||630|