We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Ornn - The Fire Below the Mountain
|HP Regen:||9 (+0.8)|
|Mana Regen:||8 (+0.5)|
|Attack Damage:||56.72 (+3.5)|
|Attack Speed:||0.625 (+2%)|
|Magic Resist:||32.1 (+1.25)|
|Lore:||Ornn is the Freljordian demi-god of forging and craftsmanship. He works in the solitude of a massive smithy, hammered out from the lava caverns beneath the volcano Hearth-Home. There he stokes bubbling cauldrons of molten rock to purify ores and fashion items of unsurpassed quality. When other deities—especially Volibear—walk the earth and meddle in mortal affairs, Ornn arises to put these impetuous beings back in their place, either with his trusty hammer or the fiery power of the mountains themselves.|
| "I have said enough."
Mana increased. Q and E mana costs decreased.
Ornn’s mana costs were tuned upwards on release to compensate for his ability to purchase items in lane, but it looks like we were too aggressive.
- BASE MANA:
55/60/65/70/75 mana⇒ 55 mana at all ranks
60 mana⇒ 50 mana
- WINDOW SHOPPING: Ornn’s recommended items have been adjusted
- SMART BUY: Ornn’s mini-shop UI now prioritizes health regen over attack damage when choosing which items to display
New Forge Item: Zhonya’s Paradox. First Ram’s maximum speed increased.
Ornn’s been suffering pretty harshly since his release, moreso than other new champions. Among other changes, several of our mid-patch updates focused on getting his abilities to flow more easily. We’re continuing that work with 7.18. First, we’re preventing Ornn’s teammates from hamstringing themselves by rushing his Masterwork upgrades. Ornn’s Forge items are meant to be something special for the late game, not early-game power spikes. Second, we’re making Call of the Forge God easier to use by giving opponents less time to react to it.
- Ornn’s Masterwork upgrades are now locked until he reaches level 13 SLOW DOWN:
- ZHONYA’S PARADOX: Zhonya’s Hourglass can now be Forged into Zhonya’s Paradox.
- TOTAL: COST3900 gold (1000 gold upgrade cost)
- ABILITY POWER: 100 (+30 increase)
- ARMOR: 60 (+15 increase)
1050⇒ 1200 MAXIMUM RAM TRAVEL SPEED TOWARD ORNN:
Mid-Patch 7.17 Balance Updates
- Base Stats
- HEALTH GROWTH STAT:
- BASE HEALTH REGEN:
- HEALTH REGEN GROWTH:
- ATTACK SPEED GROWTH:
- HEALTH GROWTH STAT:
- PILLAR SPAWN TIME:
1.25⇒ 1.125 seconds
- WALLED-IN: Volcanic Rupture’s pillar now displaces champions who are standing on top of it when it spawns
- WALL-TO-WALL: Volcanic Rupture’s pillar now attempts to spawn outside of a wall if it is slightly in a wall, otherwise it destroys itself
- FLARE-ON: Bellows’ Breath now flares out slightly at the end
- W SELF-SLOW:
- No longer knocks back opponents he charges through EXCUSE ME:
150/115/80 seconds⇒ 130/100/70 seconds
- Ornn’s Twisted Treeline starting recommended items are no longer more than starting gold
- Fixed a bug where Ornn’s E - Searing Charge didn’t destroy Anivia’s W - Crystallize, merely made it invisible