|Country of Birth||Brazil|
|Soloqueue IDs||freq OwNinG, INTZ Red OwninG, JAYOB Owning, JAYOB Baiano, VFK Baiano, VFK Baiano (EUW)|
|Social Media & Links|
Gustavo "Baiano" Gomes is the support for Santos e-Sports.
Gustavo "Baiano" Gomes, formerly known as "OwninG", is from Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia, but moved to Recife, Pernambuco, at a young age. Considered as one of the best support players in Brazil, he was banned for one year in March 2014, during the Elo Boosting/Drophacking/Scripting ban wave that caught several players. He stayed in lower-tier teams until February, when he joined INTZ Red to play in the Brazilian Challenger Circuit Split 1 2015. At the end of the split, he announced he couldn't join the INTZ Red gaming house in São Paulo to prepare for the Promotion Series, becoming a substitute. Along with this, it has been discovered that his ban was extended until June, so he would be ineligible to play in the series. In May, he left INTZ Red and joined JAYOB e-Sports, helping the team get first place in the Brazilian Challenger Circuit Split 2 2015.
- Became known when he and esA created the "Unranked to Challenger in 72 hours" challenge, when both players were in Frequency Gaming.
- Former INTZ Red teammates claim he was the main responsible for the team's Challenger Circuit success, due to his accurate shotcalls and game vision.
- Considered a support that can carry games.
- Achieved Rank 1 in Brazilian Solo Queue in August 2015.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
JAYOB Baiano at Brasil Mega Arena Sao Paulo 2015
The following pages redirect here.
- OwninG's Facebook Post (Portuguese) facebook.com