PG Nationals 2020 Spring
|PG Nationals Vigorsol 2020|
|Format||Double Round Robin|
|Location & Dates|
The PG Nationals 2020 is the third season of Italy's national league. It is also known as PG Nationals Vigorsol Beats due to sponsorship reasons.
|This page speculates on upcoming league or tournament structure based on previous formats. It should not be treated as definitive information.|
- Eight teams participate
- Six teams from PG Nationals 2019 Summer Season
- Two teams from PG Nationals 2020 Spring Promotion
- Double Round Robin
- Side is chosen by PG Esports. A team plays one match on blue side, the other one on red side.
- All matches are best of one
- Top six teams qualify for Spring Playoffs
- Top two teams receive a bye to the semifinals
- Lower seed quarterfinals winner will compete against highest seed semifinal team.
- Higher seed quarterfinals winner will compete against lowest seed semifinal team.
- 7th-8th placed teams play in the Promotion Tournament
- See here for offseason roster swap information.
VODs & Match Links
|VODs & Match Links|