PG Nationals 2020 Summer Playoffs
|PG Nationals 2020|
|Format||Double Elimination Brackets|
|Location & Dates|
|Social Media & Links|
The PG Nationals 2020 is the third season of Italy's national league.
- Top 6 teams from Summer Season participate
- Top 4 teams play in the winners' bracket
- 5th plays against 6th in the losers' bracket
- Double elimination bracket
- 1st seed picks between 3rd and 4th seed in Round 1
- The loser with the lower seed from winners' bracket round 2 plays in losers' bracket round 2
- The loser with the higher seed from winners' bracket round 2 plays in losers' bracket round 3
- Matches are best of five
- Top 2 teams qualify for the EU Masters 2020 Summer
|1||EM 2020 Summer Main Event||TBD|
|2||EM 2020 Summer Play-In||TBD|
R1 Lower Seed
R1 Higher Seed
- Please note that the first semifinal is displayed in Round 2 in the official schedule; however, this layout of the bracket is equivalent and better aligns with our conventions.
VODs & Match Links
As of November 2019, to view Riot's Match History pages, log into your League of Legends account; if you are logged out, the page will display a 500 error.
|VODs & Match Links|
- Lapo "Terenas" Raspanti - Play-by-Play Caster
- Roberto "KenRhen" Prampolini - Color Caster
- Edoardo "EddieNoise" Prisco - Play-by-Play Caster
- Emiliano "Moonboy" Marini - Color Caster
- Dimitri "Noodlez" Zografos - Analyst
- See Media.