Patch Notes v184.108.40.206
- Ironscale Shyvana
- Boneclaw Shyvana
- Mafia Miss Fortune
- Jurassic Cho'Gath
Shyvana, the Half-Dragon
- Twin Bite
- Shyvana strikes twice on her next attack. Both attacks trigger On-Hit effects and Fury of the Dragonborn effects.
- Dragon Form: Twin Bite cleaves all units in front of Shyvana.
- Shyvana deals magic damage per second to nearby enemies and her Movement Speed is greatly increased for 3 seconds. Shyvana's Movement Speed bonus is reduced over time.
- Dragon Form: Burnout scorches the earth, continuing to damage enemies that stand on it.
- Flame Breath
- Shyvana unleashes a fireball that deals magic damage and melts the target's Armor for 4 seconds.
- Dragon Form: Flame Breath engulfs all units in a cone in front of Shyvana.
- Dragon's Descent (Ultimate)
- Active: Shyvana transforms into a dragon and takes flight to a target location. Enemies along her path take magic damage and are knocked toward her target location.
- Passive: Shyvana reinforces her scales, increasing her Armor and Magic Resist. Defensive bonuses are doubled in Dragon Form.
- Fury of the Dragonborn (Passive)
- Shyvana's melee attacks enhance her abilities.
- Twin Bite - Reduces the cooldown by 0.5 seconds.
- Burnout - Extends the duration by 1 second to a maximum of 6 seconds.
- Flame Breath - Deals 20% of the ability's damage to debuffed targets.
- Dragon's Descent - Attacks generate 2 Fury and Shyvana passively gains Fury over time while in human form.
- You will now receive a message if your stats are going to be delayed
- Custom Games will now sort properly
- Attack range increased to 125 from 100
- Piltover Peacemaker base damage reduced to 20 / 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 from 20 / 65 / 110 / 155 / 200
- Yordle Snap Trap activation radius reduced to 135 from 150
- True Grit
- Buff duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4
- Armor and magic resistance per stack reduced to 3 from 4 at max level
- Buckshot damage per additional missile reduced to 30% from 35%
- Undertow missile speed increased to 1600 from 1500
- Now breaks crowd control effects upon activation
- Duration adjusted to 6 seconds at all ranks from 5 / 6.5 / 8
- Fixed a bug that caused Riven to stop moving after certain commands.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ki Shout and Broken Wings to temporarily leave dead unpathable minions behind.
- Fixed a bug that caused Riven's collision radius to be improperly calculated.
- Rewrote his Deceive', Hallucinate, and Champion tips for more clarity
- Deceive will now still critically strike even if you break stealth (ie: to cast Jack in the Box)
- Jack in the Box
- Base damage reduced to 35 / 50 / 65 / 80 / 95 from 35 / 55 / 75 / 95 / 115
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.2 from 0.25
- Activation range reduced to 300 from 350
- Cast range increased to 425 from 400
- Fixed a bug where Shaco's clone wouldn't trigger Two-Shiv Poison''s passive.
- Rake mana cost increased to 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 from 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65
- Shadow Assault cooldown increased to 75 / 65 / 55 seconds from 60 / 50 / 40
- Crushing Blow
- Total attack damage ratio increased to 1.1 from 1.0
- Fixed a bug where Crushing Blow did not display critical strikes or benefit from life steal
- Casting Decoy no longer instantly shows a reduction in Wukong's mana bar to enemies
- Fixed a bug where Wukong's stealth state did not ignore unit collision
- Improved general Decoy behavior and placement - the Decoy should now more accurately mimic Wukong's previous position and behavior
- Wukong is now pushed forward slightly when using Decoy, rather than the Decoy being pushed back from Wukong's position
- Nimbus Strike
- Attack speed bonus increased to 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50% from 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40%
- Attack speed duration increased to 4 seconds from 3
- Respawn time adjustments are now +2 / -2 seconds regardless of the size in score difference
- Crystal Scar's Aura armor penetration reduced to 12% from 15%
- ersonal Score reward for assisting in capturing or neutralizing a point increased to 25 from 10
- Garrison has been changed to be an untargeted spell, similar to Promote. It will only become castable when in range of an eligible Capture Point.
- Fixed the channel time display for capturing the central runes to match the actual capture time. The actual time to capture is unchanged.
- Fixed a bug where capture points could be moved off of their platforms
- Fixed a crash when audio was disabled
- Hextech Sweeper
- Updated tooltip to be more clear that its Passive ability grants vision of stealthed units
- Updated the targeting cursor, particle, and vision debuff