Patch Notes v220.127.116.11
- Crest of Honor - Honorable Opponent will now be displayed to the player and his teammates during champion select lobby and the loading screen
- Fixed a bug where a player's Ranked Solo rating would be displayed before all of his provisional matches had been finished.
- Twisted Treeline has been remade!
- New layout and reworked jungle that will push the pace of champion encounters.
- New altar control objective and boss, Vilemaw.
- New environmental art, monster skins, music, and sound.
- New Twisted Treeline items (details are subject to change)
- NEW ITEM - Blackfire Torch
- NEW ITEM Wooglet's Witchcap
- Recipe - Needlessly Large Rod
- Total gold cost - 2,700 (combine cost - 1,100)
- +100 Ability Power
- Unique Passive - +10% Movement Speed
- Unique Passive - Increased Ability Power by 25%
- NEW ITEM Overlord's Bloodmail
- NEW ITEM Lord Van Damm's Pillager
- NEW ITEM Grez's Spectral Lantern
- Recipe - Madred's Razors
- Total gold cost - 1,200 (Upgrade cost - 200)
- +25 attack damage
- +30 armor
- Unique Passive - Your basic attacks against minions and monsters have a 20% chance to deal 300 bonus magic damage
- Unique Active - A stealth-detecting mist grants vision in the target area for 10 seconds (1 minute cooldown)
- NEW ITEM Wicked Hatchet
- NEW ITEM Blade of the Ruined King
- Recipe - Bilgewater Cutlass
- Total gold cost - 2,825 (Upgrade cost - 1,000)
- +40 attack damage
- +10% life steal
- Unique Passive - Your attacks deal 4% of the target's current health in magic damage and heals you for half the amount (120 max vs. minions).
- Unique Active - Drains target champion, dealing 150% physical damage plus 50% of your attack damage and healing you by the same amount. Additionally, you steal 30% of their movement speed for 2 seconds (1 minute cooldown).
- NEW ITEM Ichor of Rage
- Gold cost - 500
- Click to Consume - Grants 20-42 Attack Damage based on champion level, 20-42% Attack Speed based on champion level, and 15% increased damage to Turrets for 4 minutes.
- NEW ITEM Ichor of Illumination
- Gold cost - 500
- Click to Consume - Grants 30-64 Ability Power based on champion level, 15% Cooldown Reduction, and a huge boost to mana and energy regeneration for 4 minutes.
- Base health reduced to 518 from 568
- Health per level reduced to 95 from 100
- Agony's Embrace ability power ratio reduced to +1% every 100 ability power form +1% every 50 ability power
- Essence Flux no longer reduces enemy champion attack speed
- Thundering Blow
- No longer deals any flat base damage. Still deals % max health damage and has a bonus attack damage ratio.
- Fixed - Stun no longer sometimes last beyond the knockback duration
- Fixed - Shield of Daybreak's cooldown now matches its tooltip (11 / 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 seconds)
- Fixed - Mace of Spades now damages wards properly
- Fixed - Devastating Blow now damages wards properly
- Base health regeneration reduced to 4 from 8
- Health regeneration per level reduced to 0.4 from 0.8
- Bonetooth Necklace no longer grants a base +10 attack damage
- Savagery Empowered attack damage ratio reduced to 2.0 from 2.5
- Thrill of the Hunt
- Stealth duration reduced to 5 seconds from 7
- Cooldown increased to 140 / 105 / 70 seconds from 120 / 85 / 50
- Crystalline Exoskeleton cooldown increased to 18 seconds from 14
- Impale will no longer finish casting if the target escapes the range during the cast time
- Base health reduced to 410 from 450
- Base armor reduced to 9 from 11
- Force of Will
- Now grabs nearest Dark Sphere in range if no valid target selected
- Grab time reduced to 0.25 seconds from 0.33
- Throw commands given during the grab time now execute immediately after the grab finishes
- Fixed a bug where minions or Dark Spheres being pulled could get stuck on terrain
- Scatter the Weak
- Dark Spheres that have nearly finished casting will now get knocked back once they arrive
- Fixed a bug where units hit by both Scatter the Weak and an affected Dark Sphere would be knocked back but not stunned
- Unleashed Power
- Spell shields will now only block a single sphere rather than the entire spell
- Now also pulls in spheres cast just before the start of Unleashed Power
- Fixed a bug where Unleashed Power would go on cooldown if the target died before the cast animation completed
- Explosive Shot cast range now matches her attack range (including per level increases form her passive Draw a Bead)
- Fixed - Rocket Jump is now more reliable when used around terrain
- Buster Shot mana cost reduced to 100 from 140
- Rabid Bite mana cost decreased to 30 from 40
- Contaminate's cast animation no longer locks Trundle out of using other abilities
- Fixed - Pick a Card now damages wards properly
- Ward Skins
- Harrowing Ward skins will be available to unlock in the store in the Ward Skins tab
- Unlocking a ward skin allows you to use it in game for the next 7 days.
- Multiple weeks can be stacked for an individual ward skin.
- When activated in the store, ward skins cosmetically change both sight and vision wards in-game.
- Deathfire Grasp
- No longer grants Cooldown Reduction
- Active base damage reduced to 15% current Health from 25%
- Ability Power ratio increased to 5% per 100 Ability Power from 4%
- Slow duration reduced to 2 seconds from 2.5
- Slow for ranged attacks reduced to 20% from 30%
- Trinity Force
- Slow for ranged attacks reduced to 25% from 35%
- Frozen Mallet
- Fixed - Slow duration now correctly lasts for 2.5 seconds instead of 2
- Hextech Sweeper
Co-op vs. AI
Cho'Gath bot will now increase the damage of Vorpal Spikes when he levels it up.
Veigar bot will now appear on intermediate difficulty in Co-op vs AI for all maps.
- Fixed a bug where Summoner's Rift bots would occasionally get stuck on the summoning platform after respawn if enemy champions were nearby
- Fixed a bug where
Kayle Bot would idle while trying to attack enemy minions
Bots now properly factor untargetable enemy turrets in threat calculations, making it harder to get them stuck between towers.
's burning damage will no longer disrupt players from Recalling
- Game tips and interesting facts will now be displayed on the loading screen and at the start of some matches
- The mini-scoreboard will no longer block right clicks from issuing champion orders.
- Item cooldowns will now be displayed in a similar color blue to spell cooldowns.
- The blue overlay for spells on cooldown has been slightly lightened.
- Locking the camera on a champion will now persist through that champion's deaths.
- Added a hotkey for switching between items and gold on the scoreboard.
- Directed camera algorithms have been improved for Twisted Treeline.
- API for Manual Recommended Items Overrides now works correctly with all champions and also works correctly even if the character changes forms prior to opening the shop for the first time, like