| Background Information
|| Luka Perković
| Country of Birth:
|| September 30, 1998
|| G2 Esports
| Other competitive IDs:
| Soloqueue IDs:
|| th dog3, G2 P3rkz, God is great, GL IN MACDONALD, CRO WONDERBOY, G2김치너무좋아 (KR), G2 Febiven (BR)
| Social Media and Links
| Team History
" Perković is the mid laner for G2 Esports
. His name was previously stylized PerkZ
PerkZ joined GSI Gaming mid-way through the season, and there played alongside P1noy and Hiiva, among others. With the team, he competed at DreamHack Summer 2014, though they did not make it past the group stage. PerkZ also won EpicGear Cup 16 and came 2nd in EpicGear Cup 17 with the team before they disbanded later on in the year.
At the start of the season, PerkZ joined Gamers2. He participated at International Invitational Tournament 4 with the team and later the EUCS Spring Qualifier on the same roster as beansu, Obvious, Kobbe and kaSing, though they were beaten by Team Nevo in the final of their qualifier bracket. He then left the team, joining Millenium soon after.
With Millenium, PerkZ and the roster finished 2nd at Gamers Assembly 2015 behind only Origen, though he stopped playing with the team before DreamHack Tours 2015 due to exams. Not long after, PerkZ officially left the team.
At the start of the next month it was announced that PerkZ would be rejoining Gamers2, who had retained their Challenger Series spot for the EUCS Summer Season. In October, Gamers2 rebranded themselves to G2 Esports.
G2 Esports quickly rose to prominence and recognition in the LCS, consistently tied for first place after each week, sometimes with H2k and sometimes also with Vitality, until the end of the split when they held first place with sole possession. With a quarterfinal bye, the playoffs also saw them strong, as they defeated both Fnatic and Origen 3-1 to win the season and secure an invitation to the Mid-Season Invitational.
Going into MSI, G2 Esports were seen as a favorite not to win, but to come in second place to the Korean representatives SK Telecom T1. However, the team lost their first four games of the round robin and ultimately finished in fifth place, ahead of only SuperMassive eSports, and out of playoff contention - importantly, this placement meant that Europe would forfeit their Pool 1 seed at Worlds. In a statement published partway through the second day of play, G2 stated that their players had taken vacation time after a "rigorous Spring Split." AD carry Emperor later stated that there had been an internal conflict within the team one day prior to the start of the event.
- Chinese fans usually compare Perkz with GodV.
- Because they are both cocky talented mid laners, and their first appearance at Worlds didn't go well.
- Hence then, Chinese fans usually nickname him as " GodP ".
- January 28th, Player Spotlight: G2 Perkz with LoL Esports
- February 16th, G2 Perkz: "We are the best mid-jungle duo in Europe" with Sport1
- April 5th, Perkz considers how to become the best mid-laner: "I think Faker would have to break his hand." with Blitz Esports
- April 24th, G2 Esports Star Perkz would like the international title with Sport1
- April 28th, G2 Perkz: “After (last) spring split, you could say I had an ego clash during the summer split because I thought I was a lot better than everyone else by a big margin.” with Slingshot Esports
- May 7th, The Perkz of experience with Yahoo Esports
- May 10th, G2 PerkZ: "SKT will be very hard to defeat, but I'm sure we can do it." with Inven Global
- May 13th, G2 Perkz: 'I think we take the best of ones kind of wrongly. We prepare for the teams themselves instead of focusing on our own strategies.' with Yahoo Esports
- May 14th, G2 PerkZ: "I can't really judge, but I guess EU is better than NA." with Inven Global
- May 20th, [MSI2017] G2 PerkZ on the success of his Lane Kingdom: "It's the books." with LoLEsports, transcription by Inven Global
- May 21st, Perkz after WE victory: ’I believe that at Worlds this year, Europe will be stronger than ever’ with Yahoo Esports
- June 12th, Player Spotlight on G2 Perkz with Jeff Latham on LoL Esports
- July 21st, PerkZ: “In scrims, Zven rewards me with a candy if I gank bot.” with Kelsey Moser for Slingshot Esports
- August 7th, Perkz on G2’s upcoming match against Fnatic: “It’s natural that this is going to be a really hype final — I’m already calling it that. I’m already calling it a final” with Kelsey Moser for Slingshot Esports
- August 30th, Perkz: “The narrative of playing passive comps is just a meme. There’s no such thing as passive comps right now.” with Kelsey Moser for Slingshot Esports
- September 3rd, "I want to do this, I want this legacy behind me." with Jeff Latham on LoL Esports
- October 4th, Tuned in: G2 Perkz with Kien Lam on LoL Esports
- January 22nd, G2 Esports' PerkZ on EU mid laners: 'I think with some time I can be one of the best' with theScore Esports
- January 29th, PerkZ on the meta: 'If you only play one style, it's not going to be good for you' with theScore Esports
- January 30th, perkZ: "Sometimes we use in discussions Google Translate" with SPORT1
- February 10th, G2's PerkZ: 'My performance is still a bit shaky' with theScore Esports
- February 27th, PerkZ on his rookie split: 'I'm really happy ... I thought I would maybe choke on stage' with theScore Esports
- March 14th, PerkZ on preparing for playoffs: 'All teams in the Top 6 are almost equally as strong' with theScore Esports
- April 6th, PerkZ: "Fnatic hat mich überrascht" with Sport1
- April 11th, PerkZ on Fnatic: ‘I don’t think they underperformed… I think we adapted really well’ with theScore Esports
- April 18th, PerkZ on MSI: 'I don’t think Asian mid laners are better than European ones' with theScore Esports
- April 18th, eSports: Interview nach Sieg mit PerkZ with Sport1
- May 4th, PerkZ on G2's lack of MSI prep: 'We decided...taking that vacation would be maybe better for us' with Marcel Feldkamp on theScore Esports
- May 4th, Perkz explains why G2 wasn't able to practice ahead of MSI with Travis Gafford on Yahoo Esports
- June 4th, PerkZ: 'I think the games are going to be a lot smoother than last split' with theScore Esports
- June 17th, PerkZ of G2 Esports over the top match against H2K with Sport1
- July 12th, PerkZ on the benefits of losing, why lane swapping is so punishing & how start times affect his play with theScore Esports
- August 25th, Perkz on making the EU LCS less boring with G2's 'bad-boy' image and facing SPY in the grand finals with theScore Esports
- August 29th, Perkz: Fnatic and Giants are without chance with Redbull
- September 8th, Perkz on Fnatic: 'I expect them to do the smart decision and keep Rekkles and Febiven' with theScore Esports
- September 15th, PerkZ: Have the same skill cap as Faker and Co. with Red Bull!
- September 24th, Past to Present: The Story of Perkz with theScore Esports
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.