|Country of Birth:||United States|
|Birthday:||March 16, 1987|
|Social Media and Links|
David "Phreak" Turley is a popular League of Legends caster and community member who works for Riot Games. Phreak was also a Platinum rated summoner in season one, and Diamond rated in seasons two and three. This lends credibility to his videos and commentating work.
- Phreak is responsible for videos released by Riot Games, such as the Champion Spotlights and Patch Previews.
- Phreak was a professional Warcraft 3 player.
- Known for coining the term "tons of damage" with Trinity Force
- Known for endorsing unconventional junglers, such as Irelia and Lulu, during champion spotlights.
- Scales his catchphrase "tons of damage" in ounces, as said while shoutcasting at MLG Dallas 2012.
- Updated to pounds while shoutcasting the NACS 2015 Summer Qualifier
- May or may not have stolen Mr. Pillow from Dyrus.
- Phreak gives first blood in about 40% of his games
- Phreak is known for his amateur dancing
- July 15th, Phreak on P1, Mike Yeung and homegrown NA players: “We’ve definitely seen a resurgence of NA junglers.” with Darius Mataschuk on The Shotcaller
- July 19th, Rift Rivals casters settle the region debate with Pieter van Hulst on Red Bull Esports
- May 14th, Phreak breaks down MSI: 'Everyone was kind of right to keep being afraid of the Koreans' with Marcel Feldkamp on theScore
- May 9th, Phreak Mid-Season Interview: "Why are they called escalators if they get you there sooner" with 1337mag
- May 10th, Phreak after the MSI show match: I am the best of all time with LoL Esports
- October 3rd, Phreak on working on the Analyst Desk and his thoughts on the matches (video) with onGamers
- September 9th, We are the World Championship casting team, AMA with Reddit
- March 10th, Interview League of Legends: Phreak from RIOT with eSahara
- June 19th, Dreamhack Summer 2011: Interview with Phreak from Riot Games with Place2Play
- October 4th, WCG 2010 League of Legends with Riot with QuadVTV
- March 10th, verGe.Rainman: Phreak of Nature - Part I with WCReplay
- Phreak's tweet twitter.com