|Name||Na Woo-hyung (나우형)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||December 4, 1995 (age 23)|
|Soloqueue IDs||AD y0shi, 요시햄, y0shi FF, Alienware y0shi, Jin Air Pilot|
|Social Media & Links|
Na "Pilot" Woo-hyung (Hangul: 나우형) is the bot laner for Royal Youth.
Na "Pilot" Woo-Hyung joined the Jin Air Green Wings Falcons as the starting AD on May 22, 2013. He played in his first OGN with the team during HOT6iX Champions Summer 2014 but they failed to make it past the group stage.
Changes to the OGN rules forced the Falcons and their sister team, the Jin Air Green Wings Stealths, to merge to create the Jin Air Green Wings. Pilot was set to share starting time with Stealths' AD, Cpt Jack. Jin Air performed extremely well for most of SBENU Champions Spring 2015 and took the fourth seed going into the playoffs. However, they faltered towards the end of the season and ended up losing 3-0 to CJ Entus in the quarterfinals, taking fourth for the season. Jin Air then attended SBENU Champions Summer 2015 but placed 6th overall, gaining 10 circuit points and qualifying for the next season of LCK but barely missing playoffs. Jin Air was seeded into the first round of the 2015 Season Korea Regional Finals and made it all the way to the finals but they lost 3-1 to KT Rolster.
Jin Air played in the 2015 LoL KeSPA Cup where they lost 2-0 in the quarterfinals to CJ Entus. Jin Air also competed at IEM Season X - San Jose but they lost 2-0 to Counter Logic Gaming in the semifinals.
Jin Air started the 2016 LCK Spring Split strong, notably upsetting reigning world champions SK Telecom T1 on the first week. For the majority of the split, Jin Air held onto second place only behind the ROX Tigers, but fell down to fourth by the end of the season. Still qualifying for the Spring Playoffs, they beat the Afreeca Freecs 2-0 before falling 3-1 to eventual winners SK Telecom T1. This gave them a fourth place finish for the split.
During the 2016 LCK Summer Split, Jin Air went 7-11 in series score, netting them seventh place overall in the split. This made them barely miss the 2016 LCK Summer Playoffs for the season. However, their fourth place finish from last season gave them a berth into the first round of the 2016 Season Korea Regional Finals. In a close set against the Afreeca Freecs, Jin Air was defeated 3-2, ending their season.
|TCL 2019 Winter||Cassiopeia||Bot||W||13/3/8||Link|
|LCK 2018 Spring||Caitlyn||Bot||W||9/0/6||Link||Link|
|LCK 2016 Spring||Kalista||Bot||W||5/0/4||Link||Link|
|Champions 2015 Summer||Ezreal||Bot||W||8/1/13||Link||Link|
|Champions 2015 Spring Preseason||Tristana||Bot||W||19/3/6||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills by all players.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Pilot 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2015-03-08||13 - 20||The Solo King Korean 1v1 Tournament||KT||1 : 2 Pure|
- April 8, Players to Track in the LCK Wildcards Playoffs by James "Obscurica" Chen on PVPLive
- May 31, LCK Summer Jin Air Green Wings Pilot and Chei Interview with , and on SPOTV, English translation by krbnu
- June 14, Jin Air ‘Pilot’ Na Woo-hyung Postmatch Interview by , and on krbnu
- February 1, MVP Pilot: "Our head coach ordered me to win the laning phase against Bang and Wolf" with Beom "Nswer" Park and Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- March 4, MVP Pilot: "As an ADC, it's very difficult to play against Swain" with Beom "Nswer" Park, Hee Eun "Youii" Yoo, , and Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- March 6, MVP Ian: "During Round 2, my goal will be to take down all the teams that defeated us in Round 1" with Jaehoon "Laffa" Jeong and Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- March 14, MVP Pilot: "When I was in EU and China, I taught the other players a lot, and I also learned a lot by teaching." with Jaehoon "Laffa" Jeong and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- June 12, MVP Pilot: "The stat nerfs for ranged champions were the most critical. They’re too weak now." with Youngbo "Roxyy" Sim and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
The following pages redirect here.