Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Poacher's Knife (Item)
(Redirected from Poacher's Knife)
|Item was removed in Patch 5.22.|
|+ 30 bonus gold on large monster kill.|
|UNIQUE - Scavenging Smite: Upgrades your Smite to Scavenging Smite. If Scavenging Smite is used on a large monster in the enemy's jungle, the recharge timer is halved. Upon killing the affected monster, you gain 20 bonus gold and 175% bonus movement speed that decays over 2 seconds.|
|UNIQUE - Jungler: Deal 45 magic damage on hit to monsters over 2 seconds and gain 10 health and 5 mana per second while in combat with monsters.|
|Limitations||Limited to 1 Jungle item.|
Can only purchase if you have Smite.
|Map Availability||SR, TR|
|Total Cost: 850|
|Sold For: 595|
- The recharge timer reduction for Smite is granted when it is used on an enemy monster. The bonus gold and move speed boost are granted when that monster is killed
- The monster can be killed at any point after smiting it and still grant the bonuses.
- Dragon is part of the blue team's jungle.
- Baron Nashor is part of the red team's jungle.
- This enchantment was removed because it was only considered useful when counterjungling, and even then, other jungle enchantments would actually help more with counterjungling, in addition to bringing more utility to the table. For this reason, Poacher's Knife was almost never purchased.