Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Country of Birth||Germany|
|Birthday||October 27, 1997 (age 21)|
|Soloqueue IDs||EYES PowerOfEvil, ThePowerofDevil, ThePowerOfEvil, UOL PowerOfEvil, OG PowerOfEvil, OG PoE, Blood Elf Mage(NA), Da Poelice(NA)|
|Social Media & Links|
Tristan "PowerOfEvil" Schrage is the mid laner for Counter Logic Gaming.
PowerOfEvil is from Bad Soden, Germany. He started playing videos games as a kid, spending time with titles like Warcraft III and Age of Empires 2. He is currently attending school at Taunus gymnasium. Prior to playing competitively, he had aspirations of becoming a pilot and flying internationally. Outside of LoL, he enjoys playing tennis and soccer with his friends. His in-game name comes from his username in Warcraft III. His older brother showed him League of Legends and he fell in love with it right away.
His competitive career began after he being recognized in solo queue for being a strong midlaner. His first team was a German team called, EYES ON U. He was added as part of a new roster to compete in the EPS Winter Season.
Soon after, the PowerOfEvil was part of the European LoL division formed by the organization, EYES ON U Europe. The team participated in Challenger Spring Series #1 after defeating Unicorns of Love in the final of their play-in bracket, but were beaten by MeetYourMakers in the quarterfinals of the competition.
PowerOfEvil then decided to leave UoL, but rejoined just a month later. While away from the team, they managed to qualify for the Summer Playoffs.
The playoffs went particularly well for the team, despite the Unicorns of Love losing to H2k-Gaming in the semifinal. The team went on to beat Ninjas in Pyjamas in the third-place match, securing themselves a spot at the Spring Promotion Tournament. After that, PowerOfEvil left Planetkey Dynamics to focus on playing with UoL.
With the Promotion Tournament came a chance for PowerOfEvil and the Unicorns of Love to qualify for the 2015 LCS Spring Split. The Promotion Tournament was a huge success, with the team beating Millenium 3-2 in their promotion match-up. This meant that PowerOfEvil would be playing in the LCS the following season.
Unicorns of Love were the European team fan-voted to IEM San Jose. With a roster of Vizicsacsi, Kikis, PowerOfEvil, Vardags, and Hylissang at the tournament, they surprised audiences by making it to the semifinals after defeating Lyon Gaming 2-0 and then Team SoloMid 2-0. They placed second at the tournament, losing to Cloud9 in the finals. PowerOfEvil was nominated for the MVP award along with Rekkles, Vizicsacsi, Kikis, and Sneaky but lost the vote to Sneaky.
The EU LCS Spring Season was a huge success for PowerOfEvil and Unicorns Of Love, finishing the regular season in 5th place, partly thanks to PowerOfEvil's impressive performances on Cassiopeia and Syndra, which also saw him take the Weekly MVP award twice during the split. This meant that team would participate in the Spring Playoffs, where they would face and beat Gambit Gaming in the quarterfinals. PowerOfEvil and the team managed to make LCS history when they became the first team to knock out a 1st place regular season finisher in the playoff semifinals, taking down SK Gaming convincingly. They went on to lose the playoff final to Fnatic in a close-fought series, finishing 2nd in their first LCS split, and picking up 70 Championship Points in the process.
The Summer Season was equally as successful for Unicorns Of Love, finishing the regular season in 4th place, this time partly thanks to PowerOfEvil's Kog'Maw and Orianna performances. This ensured the team's participation in the Summer Playoffs, where they overcame Team ROCCAT in the quarterfinals but were taken out themselves in the semifinals by a dominant Fnatic. 40 Championship Points gained here secured Unicorns Of Love a spot in the 2015 Season Europe Regional Finals. Despite their high seeding, they were beaten by Origen in the final of the gauntlet.
Origen competed at IEM San Jose, and were given a bye to the semifinals due to Fnatic's withdrawal from the tournament. The team fielded their roster from the previous season, but with PowerOfEvil in the mid lane and xPeke taking a coaching role. They took down Team SoloMid in the semifinals, and went on to beat Counter Logic Gaming in the final - winning the tournament without losing a single game.
Origen's performance at IEM San Jose resulted in their qualification to the IEM World Championship. At the tournament, they first lost to Royal Never Give Up in the upper bracket of their group before then losing to Team SoloMid in the lower bracket, resulting in the team's elimination from the tournament. Origen's 2017 Spring Season was decent as the team finished 4th in the regular season with 11 wins and 7 losses. In the playoffs they would finish 2nd, after a 1-3 loss to newcomers G2 Esports. Their Summer Season was much more worse. With disappointing performances each week, they finished the regular season in 9th place. Although they defeated Misfits Gaming 3-2 in the 2017 Spring Promotion to retain their LCS spot, PowerOfEvil left the team in December of 2016 and ended up joining Misfits.
Misfits' LCS debut in the 2017 Spring Season was fairly decent. The team finished 2nd in their group during the regular season. In the playoffs they took down Splyce 3-2 in the Quarterfinals. However they lost 1-3 to Unicorns of Love in the Semifinals and then finished 4th after being defeated 0-3 by Fnatic in the third place match. Their Summer Season proved to be more successful. The team was average during the regular season, finishing 3rd in their group. However in the playoffs they made it all the way to the finals and finished 2nd after losing 0-3 to G2 Esports. Despite the loss they qualified for the 2017 Season World Championship as Europe's 2nd seed.
At Worlds Misfits was expected to finish last in their group. However to the surprise of many, they finished in the group after going 3-3 and then winning a tiebreaker against Team SoloMid to advance. In the Quarterfinals they faced off against SK Telecom T1 and despite losing 2-3, they pushed the Korean powerhouses to their limit and nearly won the series. In November of 2017 PowerOfEvil left Misfits and in December joined the newly formed OpTic Gaming in the NA LCS.
- Used to play Warcraft III and Age of Empire 2.
- Aimed to become airline pilot before discovering League of Legends.
- Before fully committing to professional LoL, his parents want him to finish school. They still try to support him in any way they can.
- Enjoys playing tennis and soccer with his friends.
- Prides himself on his resilience after a loss
- His first main champions were Cassiopeia and Swain.
- Enjoys playing toplane and support but never plans to switch his main position.
- Known for killing Bjergsen in competitive play.
- Famous for his Orianna and his unique build on her (Nashor's Tooth).
- Frequently the subject of jokes regarding his physical resemblance to Stixxay after the two became teammates.
|EU LCS 2015 Summer||Orianna||Mid||W||15/3/3||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills by all players.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|PowerOfEvil 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2017-12-10||9 - 16||All-Star 2017 Los Angeles||EU LCS||0 : 1 Jisu|
Articles & Videos
- January 8, Five LCS players to watch in 2019 by Xing Li on Dot Esports
- October 21, From A Relegation Game To Almost Beating Faker: PowerOfEvil, A Story Of Resilience And Defiance by Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- November 13, Xpeke vs PowerOfEvil:Origen's new two-headed midlane thread by Tim Sevenhuysen on unikrn
- January 18, Why PowerofEvil joined CLG and his girlfriend ploy with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 5, PowerofEvil explains why he is better suited for NA and reasoning behind his unique builds with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- February 15, CLG PowerOfEvil: "I really enjoy playing in NA. I feel like I'm respected here." with Nick Geracie on Inven Global
- March 13, PowerofEvil giving his thoughts on this weeks 0-2 performance with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- April 28, PowerofEvil chats LCS finals and CLG's offseason with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- June 11, "One player can change the atmosphere and the team dynamic..." PowerofEvil on new CLG with Ruin with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- January 25, NA LCS Week 2: The Bjergsen Killer (Spring 2018) by on LoL Esports
- February 14, OPT PowerOfEvil: "I am really proud and hyped that I am rank 1 in NA soloq." with James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- February 27, PowerOfEvil describes purchasing the NA LCS "expansion pack" for his career with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- June 17, OPT PowerOfEvil: "Since C9 did play GoldenGlue, I would think that C9 believes GoldenGlue is better than Jensen." with James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- July 25, PowerOfEvil explains what is holding NA LCS back by Travis Gafford on YouTube
- July 31, PowerOfEvil explains his Smite Mid strategy for Talon/Orianna/Syndra and how it works after gold nerfs with Sharon Coone on Blitz Esports
- August 6, OPT PowerOfEvil on NA: "Players are more open to taking criticism... But the rate of growth and learning is slower compared to EU." with Nick Geracie on Inven Global
- August 7, Power of Evil explains his unique builds - "Most just build standard... It's really predictable." with Parkes Ousley on The Shotcaller
- January 26, PowerOfEvil: "Can be Europe's best mid laner" with on Sport1
- February 22, Misfits’ PowerOfEvil: “Everyone is hungry to play” with on Red Bull
- March 2, PowerOfEvil: 'KaKAO is the most passionate teammate I've ever had and is watching VODS/playing solo q 24/7' with on The Score Esports
- March 5, PowerOfEvil: Meine Synergie mit KakaO ist unglaublich gut with on Sport1
- April 7, PowerOfEvil talks respect for his teammates on Misfits and what he learned from UOL and Origen with on Blitz Esports
- April 7, Player Spotlight: PowerOfEvil with Jeff Latham on LoL Esports
- June 16, "We are no longer the underdogs" with on Sport1
- August 3, Sjokzin' Around: Power of Minigolf by on LoL Esports
- August 9, PowerOfEvil: “Splyce, H2k, Unicorns and us (Misfits) are all A-tier, whereas Fnatic and G2 are S-tier” with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- August 24, PowerOfEvil: “Sometimes I watch Apdo or BDD to get some ideas for new Champion Picks” with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- October 8, Misfits PowerofEvil: "My teammates will always say I'm the kryptonite for TSM" with on Inven Global
- October 9, Powerofevil: 'My teammates remind me everyday that I'm the kryptonite of TSM' with on Travis Gafford
- October 13, Misfits PowerOfEvil: "When I had a complete item over him later, I would just stomp all over him right?" with on Inven Global
- October 18, Into the Rabbit Hole: MSF PowerOfEvil with Kien Lam on LoL Esports
- November 30, PowerOfEvil: "I REALLY want to go to Worlds again!" with Adel Chouadria on Inven Global
- December 8, PowerofEvil talks All-Star, Europe's chances, and why he regrets that reddit thread with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- December 8, EU PowerOfEvil: “I know Faker is world’s best player, but I’m better with Orianna.” with Sihoon "Maloo" Lee,Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- January 22, PowerofEvil: "We had the better early game." with on SPORT1
- January 22, Origen's PowerOfEvil on bouncing back from Week 1, NA mid laners, the potential of Jhin with on theScore Esports
- January 30, "Wollen uns bis zu den Play-Offs in jedem Spiel verbessern" - OG PowerOfEvil - EU LCS Interview with on Summoner's Inn
- February 6, PowerOfEvil: "We need to improve our Draft" with on SPORT1
- March 5, IEM Katowice: PowerOfEvil im Interview with on SPORT1
- March 17, PowerOfEvil: "Das Vertrauen ist bei uns das größte Problem" with on SPORT1
- April 4, PowerOfEvil on Origen's mid lane: 'If we lost, we'd have probably put xPeke in' with on theScore Esports
- April 14, PowerOfEvil on Game 5: 'It was the first time in a long time I got really so hyped' with on theScore Esports
- April 18, eSports: "Es war nicht unser Tag" (Power of Evil interview) with on Sport1
- June 13, eSports - PowerOfEvil about 1: 1 against Team Vitality in the EU LCS with on Sport1
- June 17, PowerOfEvil on xPeke's play: 'He's not greedy for farm and he's a really good team player' with on theScore Esports
- July 5, PowerOfEvil: the 80-minute Fnatic game helped us beat G2, 'We knew exactly how to play the map' with on theScore Esports
- March 28, AMA Fragerunde mit PowerOfEvil (German) on the League of Legends forums (English translation with Reddit)
- August 14, Interview With PowerOfEvil: “I am sure everyone expects us to lose against Fnatic which means we can only upset people and not disappoint anybody.” with on News of Legends
- August 25, PowerOfEvil om förlusten, chanserna att nå Worlds och H0R0 (video) with on Fragbite
- September 7, UOL PowerOfEvil AMA with on reddit
- November 10, Unicorns of Love PowerofEvil - 20 Questions with on HyperX
- November 23, PowerOfEvil on playing with Origen: 'I think sOAZ and Niels make us a triple threat team' with on theScore Esports
- December 6, PowerOfEvil Interview - "The support from the fans is insane" (video) with on ESL
- December 7, PowerOfEvil on playing against meta at IEM San Jose (video) with on onGamers
The following pages redirect here.
- Cloud9 and Unicorns of Love confirmed, get your tickets now! en.intelextrememasters.com
- Future origen.gg