|Country of Birth||Germany|
|Birthday||October 27, 1997 (age 22)|
|Soloqueue IDs||EYES PowerOfEvil, ThePowerofDevil, ThePowerOfEvil, UOL PowerOfEvil, OG PowerOfEvil, OG PoE, Blood Elf Mage(NA), Da Poelice(NA)|
|Social Media & Links|
PowerOfEvil is from Bad Soden, Germany. He started playing videos games as a kid, spending time with titles like Warcraft III and Age of Empires 2. He is currently attending school at Taunus gymnasium. Prior to playing competitively, he had aspirations of becoming a pilot and flying internationally. Outside of LoL, he enjoys playing tennis and soccer with his friends. His in-game name comes from his username in Warcraft III. His older brother showed him League of Legends and he fell in love with it right away.
His competitive career began after he being recognized in solo queue for being a strong midlaner. His first team was a German team called, EYES ON U. He was added as part of a new roster to compete in the EPS Winter Season.
Soon after, the PowerOfEvil was part of the European LoL division formed by the organization, EYES ON U Europe. The team participated in Challenger Spring Series #1 after defeating Unicorns of Love in the final of their play-in bracket, but were beaten by MeetYourMakers in the quarterfinals of the competition.
PowerOfEvil then decided to leave UoL, but rejoined just a month later. While away from the team, they managed to qualify for the Summer Playoffs.
The playoffs went particularly well for the team, despite the Unicorns of Love losing to H2k-Gaming in the semifinal. The team went on to beat Ninjas in Pyjamas in the third-place match, securing themselves a spot at the Spring Promotion Tournament. After that, PowerOfEvil left Planetkey Dynamics to focus on playing with UoL.
With the Promotion Tournament came a chance for PowerOfEvil and the Unicorns of Love to qualify for the 2015 LCS Spring Split. The Promotion Tournament was a huge success, with the team beating Millenium 3-2 in their promotion match-up. This meant that PowerOfEvil would be playing in the LCS the following season.
Unicorns of Love were the European team fan-voted to IEM San Jose. With a roster of Vizicsacsi, Kikis, PowerOfEvil, Vardags, and Hylissang at the tournament, they surprised audiences by making it to the semifinals after defeating Lyon Gaming 2-0 and then Team SoloMid 2-0. They placed second at the tournament, losing to Cloud9 in the finals. PowerOfEvil was nominated for the MVP award along with Rekkles, Vizicsacsi, Kikis, and Sneaky but lost the vote to Sneaky.
The EU LCS Spring Season was a huge success for PowerOfEvil and Unicorns Of Love, finishing the regular season in 5th place, partly thanks to PowerOfEvil's impressive performances on Cassiopeia and Syndra, which also saw him take the Weekly MVP award twice during the split. This meant that team would participate in the Spring Playoffs, where they would face and beat Gambit Gaming in the quarterfinals. PowerOfEvil and the team managed to make LCS history when they became the first team to knock out a 1st place regular season finisher in the playoff semifinals, taking down SK Gaming convincingly. They went on to lose the playoff final to Fnatic in a close-fought series, finishing 2nd in their first LCS split, and picking up 70 Championship Points in the process.
The Summer Season was equally as successful for Unicorns Of Love, finishing the regular season in 4th place, this time partly thanks to PowerOfEvil's Kog'Maw and Orianna performances. This ensured the team's participation in the Summer Playoffs, where they overcame Team ROCCAT in the quarterfinals but were taken out themselves in the semifinals by a dominant Fnatic. 40 Championship Points gained here secured Unicorns Of Love a spot in the 2015 Season Europe Regional Finals. Despite their high seeding, they were beaten by Origen in the final of the gauntlet.
Origen competed at IEM San Jose, and were given a bye to the semifinals due to Fnatic's withdrawal from the tournament. The team fielded their roster from the previous season, but with PowerOfEvil in the mid lane and xPeke taking a coaching role. They took down Team SoloMid in the semifinals, and went on to beat Counter Logic Gaming in the final - winning the tournament without losing a single game.
Origen's performance at IEM San Jose resulted in their qualification to the IEM World Championship. At the tournament, they first lost to Royal Never Give Up in the upper bracket of their group before then losing to Team SoloMid in the lower bracket, resulting in the team's elimination from the tournament. Origen's 2017 Spring Season was decent as the team finished 4th in the regular season with 11 wins and 7 losses. In the playoffs they would finish 2nd, after a 1-3 loss to newcomers G2 Esports. Their Summer Season was much more worse. With disappointing performances each week, they finished the regular season in 9th place. Although they defeated Misfits Gaming 3-2 in the 2017 Spring Promotion to retain their LCS spot, PowerOfEvil left the team in December of 2016 and ended up joining Misfits.
Misfits' LCS debut in the 2017 Spring Season was fairly decent. The team finished 2nd in their group during the regular season. In the playoffs they took down Splyce 3-2 in the Quarterfinals. However they lost 1-3 to Unicorns of Love in the Semifinals and then finished 4th after being defeated 0-3 by Fnatic in the third place match. Their Summer Season proved to be more successful. The team was average during the regular season, finishing 3rd in their group. However in the playoffs they made it all the way to the finals and finished 2nd after losing 0-3 to G2 Esports. Despite the loss they qualified for the 2017 Season World Championship as Europe's 2nd seed.
At Worlds Misfits was expected to finish last in their group. However to the surprise of many, they finished in the group after going 3-3 and then winning a tiebreaker against Team SoloMid to advance. In the Quarterfinals they faced off against SK Telecom T1 and despite losing 2-3, they pushed the Korean powerhouses to their limit and nearly won the series. In November of 2017 PowerOfEvil left Misfits and in December joined the newly formed OpTic Gaming in the NA LCS.
- Used to play Warcraft III and Age of Empire 2.
- Aimed to become airline pilot before discovering League of Legends.
- Before fully committing to professional LoL, his parents want him to finish school. They still try to support him in any way they can.
- Enjoys playing tennis and soccer with his friends.
- Prides himself on his resilience after a loss
- His first main champions were Cassiopeia and Swain.
- Enjoys playing toplane and support but never plans to switch his main position.
- Known for killing Bjergsen in competitive play.
- Famous for his Orianna and his unique build on her (Nashor's Tooth).
- Frequently the subject of jokes regarding his physical resemblance to Stixxay after the two became teammates.
|EU LCS 2015 Summer||Orianna||Mid||W||15/3/3||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills by all players.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|PowerOfEvil 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2017-12-10||9 - 16||All-Star 2017 Los Angeles||EU LCS||0 : 1 Jisu|
- December 6, PowerOfEvil Interview - "The support from the fans is insane" (video) with , and on ESL
- December 7, PowerOfEvil on playing against meta at IEM San Jose (video) with , and on onGamers
- March 28, AMA Fragerunde mit PowerOfEvil English translation with , and on Reddit
- March 28, AMA Fragerunde mit PowerOfEvil (German) with , and on League of Legends forums
- August 14, Interview With PowerOfEvil: “I am sure everyone expects us to lose against Fnatic which means we can only upset people and not disappoint anybody.” with , and on News of Legends
- August 25, PowerOfEvil om förlusten, chanserna att nå Worlds och H0R0 (video) with , and on Fragbite
- September 7, UOL PowerOfEvil AMA with , and on reddit
- November 10, Unicorns of Love PowerofEvil - 20 Questions with , and on HyperX
- November 13, Xpeke vs PowerOfEvil:Origen's new two-headed midlane thread by Tim Sevenhuysen on unikrn
- November 23, PowerOfEvil on playing with Origen: 'I think sOAZ and Niels make us a triple threat team' with , and on theScore Esports
- January 22, Origen's PowerOfEvil on bouncing back from Week 1, NA mid laners, the potential of Jhin with , and on The Score
- January 22, PowerofEvil: "We had the better early game." with , and on SPORT1
- January 30, "Wollen uns bis zu den Play-Offs in jedem Spiel verbessern" - OG PowerOfEvil - EU LCS Interview with , and on Summoner's Inn
- February 6, PowerOfEvil: "We need to improve our Draft" with , and on SPORT1
- March 5, IEM Katowice: PowerOfEvil im Interview with , and on SPORT1
- March 17, PowerOfEvil: "Das Vertrauen ist bei uns das größte Problem" with , and on SPORT1
- April 4, PowerOfEvil on Origen's mid lane: 'If we lost, we'd have probably put xPeke in' with , and on The Score
- April 14, PowerOfEvil on Game 5: 'It was the first time in a long time I got really so hyped' with , and on The Score
- April 18, eSports: "Es war nicht unser Tag" (Power of Evil interview) with , and on Sport1
- June 13, eSports - PowerOfEvil about 1: 1 against Team Vitality in the EU LCS with , and on Sport1
- June 17, PowerOfEvil on xPeke's play: 'He's not greedy for farm and he's a really good team player' with , and on The Score
- July 5, PowerOfEvil: the 80-minute Fnatic game helped us beat G2, 'We knew exactly how to play the map' with , and on The Score
- January 26, PowerOfEvil: "Can be Europe's best mid laner" with , and on Sport1
- February 22, Misfits’ PowerOfEvil: “Everyone is hungry to play” with , and on Red Bull
- March 2, PowerOfEvil: 'KaKAO is the most passionate teammate I've ever had and is watching VODS/playing solo q 24/7' with , and on The Score Esports
- March 5, PowerOfEvil: Meine Synergie mit KakaO ist unglaublich gut with , and on Sport1
- April 7, Player Spotlight: PowerOfEvil with Jeff Latham on LoL Esports
- April 7, PowerOfEvil talks respect for his teammates on Misfits and what he learned from UOL and Origen with , and on Blitz Esports
- June 16, "We are no longer the underdogs" with , and on Sport1
- August 3, Sjokzin' Around: Power of Minigolf by , and on LoL Esports
- August 9, PowerOfEvil: “Splyce, H2k, Unicorns and us (Misfits) are all A-tier, whereas Fnatic and G2 are S-tier” with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- August 24, PowerOfEvil: “Sometimes I watch Apdo or BDD to get some ideas for new Champion Picks” with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- October 8, Misfits PowerofEvil: "My teammates will always say I'm the kryptonite for TSM" with , and on Inven Global
- October 9, Powerofevil: 'My teammates remind me everyday that I'm the kryptonite of TSM' with , and on Travis Gafford
- October 13, Misfits PowerOfEvil: "When I had a complete item over him later, I would just stomp all over him right?" with , and on Inven Global
- October 18, Into the Rabbit Hole: MSF PowerOfEvil with Kien Lam on LoL Esports
- October 21, From A Relegation Game To Almost Beating Faker: PowerOfEvil, A Story Of Resilience And Defiance by Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- November 30, PowerOfEvil: "I REALLY want to go to Worlds again!" with Adel Chouadria on Inven Global
- December 8, EU PowerOfEvil: “I know Faker is world’s best player, but I’m better with Orianna.” with Sihoon "Maloo" Lee and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- December 8, PowerofEvil talks All-Star, Europe's chances, and why he regrets that reddit thread with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- January 25, NA LCS Week 2: The Bjergsen Killer (Spring 2018) by , and on LoL Esports
- February 14, OPT PowerOfEvil: "I am really proud and hyped that I am rank 1 in NA soloq." with James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- February 27, PowerOfEvil describes purchasing the NA LCS "expansion pack" for his career with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- June 17, OPT PowerOfEvil: "Since C9 did play GoldenGlue, I would think that C9 believes GoldenGlue is better than Jensen." with James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- July 25, PowerOfEvil explains what is holding NA LCS back by Travis Gafford on YouTube
- July 31, PowerOfEvil explains his Smite Mid strategy for Talon/Orianna/Syndra and how it works after gold nerfs with Sharon Coone on Blitz Esports
- August 6, OPT PowerOfEvil on NA: "Players are more open to taking criticism... But the rate of growth and learning is slower compared to EU." with Nick Geracie on Inven Global
- August 7, Power of Evil explains his unique builds - "Most just build standard... It's really predictable." with Parkes Ousley on The Shotcaller
- January 8, Five LCS players to watch in 2019 by Xing Li on Dot Esports
- January 18, Why PowerofEvil joined CLG and his girlfriend ploy with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 5, PowerofEvil explains why he is better suited for NA and reasoning behind his unique builds with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- February 15, CLG PowerOfEvil: "I really enjoy playing in NA. I feel like I'm respected here." with Nick Geracie on Inven Global
- March 13, PowerofEvil giving his thoughts on this weeks 0-2 performance with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- April 28, PowerofEvil chats LCS finals and CLG's offseason with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- May 23, PowerOfEvil got into League through Warcraft 3 customs—Dota, Warlock Brawl, and more with Brian Chang on Upcomer
- June 11, "One player can change the atmosphere and the team dynamic..." PowerofEvil on new CLG with Ruin with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- June 18, PowerofEvil: "I’m confident that we can make it to playoffs" with Steven Paul on Upcomer
- June 25, PowerOfEvil on how much TFT will ruin League pros and if one man's departure saved CLG with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- July 11, CLG PowerOfEvil on beating TSM after 1,176 days: “Before the game, I said, ‘Let’s do it for Stixxay.'” with Nick Geracie on Inven Global
- August 17, PowerOfEvil's message to Cloud9: “I’m not afraid of you” with Steven Paul on Upcomer
- August 29, PowerofEvil explains how CLG will prepare for gauntlet and probably facing Clutch again with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- November 27, FLY confirms PowerOfEvil! POE and IgNar explain why they wanted to reunite by Parkes Ousley on Inven Global
- January 23, Wildturtle and POE on FlyQuest's flight into 2020, POE's grandmaster younger brother, DJ Turtle with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- January 27, [Video Interview] PowerOfEvil on joining FlyQuest, Crown as his shadow, and the narrative around his playstyle with Parkes Ousley on Inven Global
- January 31, FlyQuest’s 2-0 lead isn’t unexpected, according to PowerOfEvil by Elena Endres on Dot Esports
- February 22, PoE on CLG's losses: 'I brought a lot to the team, they're missing certain stuff now' with Travis Gafford on YouTube
The following pages redirect here:
- Misfits' Facebook Post facebook.com
- Future origen.gg
- PowerOfEvil's Tweet twitter.com
- Misfits' Facebook Post facebook.com
- GCD Archive Pages: before change - NA - 2018-11-18; after change - NA - 2018-11-19
- OpTic Gaming's Tweet twitter.com
- PowerOfEvil's Tweet twitter.com
- Counter Logic Gaming's Tweet twitter.com
- FLYQUEST WELCOMES MID LANER, TRISTAN “POWEROFEVIL” SCHRAGE flyquest.gg
- FlyQuest's Tweet twitter.com
- OpTic Gaming's Tweet twitter.com
- GCD Archive Pages: before change - - ; after change - NA - 2018-11-24
- GCD Archive Pages: before change - - ; after change - NA - 2019-01-05
- GCD Archive Pages: before change - - ; after change - NA - 2019-11-27
- GCD Archive Pages: before change - - ; after change - NA - 2019-12-11
- Cloud9 and Unicorns of Love confirmed, get your tickets now! en.intelextrememasters.com
- Future origen.gg