|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||January 17, 1990 (age 29)|
|Previous Role(s)||Mid Laner|
|Soloqueue IDs||pr0lly LOL, LgN PR0LLY|
|Social Media & Links|
Neil "pr0lly" Hammad is from Atlanta, Georgia in the United States. Growing up with two older brothers, Hammad spent much of his childhood watching and playing video games, starting with Super Mario RPG on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. As a child, Hammad would play mostly role-playing games on the Nintendo 64, such as the Legend of Zelda series and Pokemon series. As a teenager, he began playing the first three Halo titles at a semi-professional level. Eventually, Hammad began playing games such as DotA and World of Warcraft on the computer. A month after Season 1 had started, Hammad began to play League of Legends. PR0LLY became known for running a very aggressive playstyle in the mid lane, frequently trying to trade or harass the enemy laner. If trading or harassing was not possible, PR0LLY would often push and clear his lane in order to gank either top lane or bot lane.
Due to his experience in the MOBA genre, PR0LLY hopped straight into ranked solo queue after reaching level 30, playing most ranked solo queue games with Kennen. After reaching 1600 ELO, PR0LLY was introduced to Lautemortis through Lautemortis's roommate at the time iviayhem. PR0LLY began to duo queue with Lautemortis, soon reaching platinum. At the time, PR0LLY competed in several Go4LoL tournaments with Lautemortis and iNoobish, creating new teams for each event. After defeating several professional players in solo queue, PR0LLY and Lautemortis began to take competitive League of Legends more seriously.
About two weeks before MLG Providence, PR0LLY was approached by RFLX Gaming to join as their top laner. Deciding that the current lineup wasn't strong enough, PR0LLY invited Lautemortis, iNoobish, Arcknight14, and RedFlubber to join the team, reforming RFLX Gaming's roster. PR0LLY competed with the team in the 2011 MLG Providence Qualifiers, placing in the top 4 and securing the opportunity to play at the offline event. During his run at the qualifiers, PR0LLY and his team defeated v8 Esports 2-0 and Bro Fist Gaming 2-1. Despite falling to Counter Logic Gaming Prime in the quarterfinals, PR0LLY and his team advanced to the top 4 position due to CLG illegally using a substitute player, thus being disqualified from the event. Unfortunately, RFLX Gaming met a quick end at the offline event, falling to Team SoloMid 0-2 in the first round of the winner's bracket and subsequently losing to Team Dignitas 0-2 in the loser's bracket.
After the departure of former midlaner RedFlubber, PR0LLY changed roles and become RFLX Gaming's new midlaner. Along with the rest of RFLX Gaming, PR0LLY was acquired by Team Legion on March 19, 2012. PR0LLY was unable to attend the IPL Face Off: San Francisco Showdown and was replaced by WildTurtle at the event.
In Season 3, Pr0lly played in the first-ever split of the LCS in weeks 8, 9, and 10, when he joined Complexity replacing former midlaner Chuuper. He became instantly famous for unconventional midlane picks, running Ziggs (then a pick that was never seen), Malphite, and Annie in his very first week of LCS play. However, compLexity soon lost in relegations, and he was unable to compete in the LCS for the summer split. On November 23, Pr0lly left compLexity. His team cited personality conflicts as the reason for his departure.
In January of 2014, Pr0lly joined Determined Gaming, replacing previous midlaner Arthelon. He stayed with the team through their sponsorship by Complexity, and the team was renamed to compLexity.Black. In March, the team qualified for the LCS Spring Promotion tournament, but they lost to Team Coast. PR0LLY finally once again qualified for the LCS in the next Promotion Tournament, this time beating Team Coast. In October, it was revealed that Pr0lly had been removed from the compLexity roster. Though the team management cited issues with his behavior, Pr0lly claimed that his behavior had not been an issue.
On November 3, 2014 it was announced that CompLexity was forming two rosters, coL.White and coL.Black. PR0LLY joined coL.Black along with I KeNNy u, Xmithie, ROBERTxLEE, and Bubbadub, qualifying for the Spring Expansion Tournament via compLexity's promotion tournament participation. After a bye in the first round, the team lost 0-2 to Final Five in the second round of the online portion tournament and were eliminated. After the Expansion Tournament, pr0lly left compLexity to pursue other opportunities in competitive League of Legends.
The Spring Split itself was relatively successful for Pr0lly and H2k-Gaming. After a shaky start, results began to pick up for the team, partly thanks to the introduction of kaSing to the roster. Impressive individual performances throughout the rest of the split helped the team to a 3rd place finish in the regular season. In the Spring Playoffs, the team beat Copenhagen Wolves in the quarterfinals, but were beaten in the semifinals in a close-fought series by eventual champions Fnatic. H2k-Gaming went on to pull off a shock victory over SK Gaming in the 3rd place match, securing themselves 50 Championship Points.
The team began to impress from the very start of the Summer Split. H2k-Gaming jostled for 2nd position with Origen throughout the regular season, with Fnatic way out in 1st place throughout. More impressive performances ultimately helped the team to yet another 3rd place regular season finish. The Summer Playoffs also went well for the team, beating Giants Gaming in the quarterfinals of the tournament. The were beaten in the semifinals by Origen, but went on to beat Unicorns Of Love in the 3rd place match, securing the team 70 Championship Points, which meant that the team had qualified for the 2015 World Championship as Europe's #2 seed.
- PR0LLY's original name shown at MLG Providence was prollyracist. After being approached by Phreak to change his name, he cut the latter half of his name to end up with PR0LLY.
- Known for his Rumble and Kennen play.
- Is an experienced funk bass player.
- Has competed in paintball tournaments.
- Is half Lebanese. 
- Is known to have a fondness for Pringles.
- Hates Heimerdinger.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
As a Coach
|2016-10-22||2016 Season World Championship||H2k-Gaming 0 : 3 Samsung Galaxy|
|2016-08-27||2016 EU LCS Summer Playoffs||H2k-Gaming 3 : 1 Unicorns Of Love|
|2016-04-16||2016 EU LCS Spring Playoffs||H2k-Gaming 2 : 3 Fnatic|
|2015-12-19||IEM Season X - Cologne||H2k-Gaming 1 : 2 ESC Ever|
|2015-08-22||2015 EU LCS Summer Playoffs||H2k-Gaming 3 : 0 Unicorns Of Love|
|2015-04-18||2015 EU LCS Spring Playoffs||H2k-Gaming 3 : 2 SK Gaming|
Articles & Videos
- March 18, Coach Pr0lly takes full responsibility for 100 Thieves’ lackluster 2019 LCS Spring Split performance by Tyler Esguerra on Dot Esports
- August 3, H2K coach PR0LLY: 'Pressure only affects your rationale; it doesn't affect your instincts' by Adel Chouadria on ESPN
- November 27, The Unfinished Story - Pr0lly's European Saga by Alexandre "DrPuppet" Weber on Inven Global
- March 13, Lane Swap: From Pro to Coach by Phillip "Costy" Costigan on LoL Esports
- August 13, The Game 5 LeBlanc: A look at the dynamic between H2k-Gaming's Ryu and pr0lly by Kelsey Moser on theScore
- February 6, Prolly explains why 100t is struggling and when they'll be good with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- March 4, Prolly explains how 100 Thieves were able to pull out an impossible victory through "magic" with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- March 4, Prolly talks 100t's problems, says Academy players may sub in with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- January 30, Prolly rages at Travis, asserts 100T roster has "annoying playstyle built in their hearts" with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 6, PR0LLY's Coaching Philosophies: Five Brains Are Better Than One with Byungho "Haao" Kim, Jieeun “Meii” Baek, and James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- March 1, Prolly on how 100T is fixing their problems and his wardrobe malfunction issues with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- June 27, Prolly: 'If you're losing in this meta, then you're just a bad team' with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- July 2, 100 Thieves pr0lly Talks About Roster Changes Hours Before Meteos' Tweet. with James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- July 18, Prolly on Meteos's 100t departure and if they can still make Worlds with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- August 13, Prolly reveals who the BIGGEST COMPETITION to 100t is in playoffs with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- August 27, 100T pr0lly on Doublelift's Comments: "When you know you're better, you usually don't talk... I think he has a bit of scariness deep down." with Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- August 29, Prolly on what 100t needs to fix to beat Team Liquid with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- October 12, Prolly explains why he thinks NA fans should be angry with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- October 17, 100 Thieves Pr0lly: "I am really happy that C9 was able to show that they can play their own style very well. They will do really well in quarters. C9 fighting!" with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok, James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- October 18, Pr0lly talks about 100 Thieves' Worlds run and the community backlash with Darius Matuschak from The Shotcaller
- October 23, 100 Thieves coach Prolly breaks down what went wrong during worlds 2018 group stage with Ovilee May on ESPN Esports
- March 20, Talk to Thorin: pr0lly on the Previous and New H2k (LoL) with Thoorin
- April 11, pr0lly discusses his role as H2k's coach: "I'm fortunate that I can play with top 2 in every role." with Blitz Esports
- July 5, Pr0lly: “Playing the game with discipline is the hardest thing to teach a Western player.” with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- February 20, Pr0lly on the growth of H2K, the current state of picks and bans and coaching FORG1VENGRE with theScore Esports
- February 27, Pr0lly on FORG1VEN, their match versus Giants and why SKT makes him angry with theScore
- March 18, pr0lly: "Keiner unserer Spieler ist leicht zu ersetzen" with SPORT1
- April 19, PR0LLY breaks down what held H2K and FORG1VEN back in the playoffs with theScore Esports
- June 1, Pr0lly on Freeze: ‘The first few things that came out of his mouth were very team-oriented’ with theScore Esports
- July 1, Pr0lly on his long-term focus for H2K: ‘I would kind of like to know now that we suck and not later’ with theScore Esports
- August 18, Pr0lly sends a message to H2K's haters: 'Hopefully beating FNC will be enough to get an apology' with theScore Esports
- September 30, Pr0lly’s message to fans: “Thank you for sticking by EU if you’re still there” with Yahoo! Esports
- October 13, Pr0lly on facing Albus Nox: ’They’re really confusing as a team, it’s going to be a lot of guesswork’ with Yahoo! Esports
- October 17, Pr0lly on the Region Gap: In Season 3 it was like we couldn't understand what they were doing with Esports Heaven
- October 2, Travis Interviews Archenemy Prolly: "Next Time We Play SKT, I Think That Game's Gonna Be Ours" with Gamespot
- October 3, OG vs TSM, Pr0lly Interview with Twitch
- October 8, H2k-Gaming's Pr0lly discusses his dynamic with Ryu, lane swap meta, and facing kkoma and Aaron with theScore Esports
- October 9, Prolly Says His EU LCS Future Is "Iffy", Considers Return to Competing as Player with Gamespot
- December 19, Prolly at IEM—'There's a lot of RNG in League right now, it's like Hearthstone' with Daily Dot
- February 14, Neil "Pr0lly" Hammad, Mid Laner for coL.Black Talks Chances Against LMQ and More! with Esports Max
- February 17, Prolly talks about Complexity's match against LMQ (video) with onGamers
- April 28, Prolly on Complexity's future and his thoughts on what awaits him (video) with onGamers
- May 24, Prolly talks about their first match in the LCS Summer Split (video) with onGamers
- May 25, RobertxLee and Pr0lly talk about their match against Cloud 9 (video) with onGamers
- June 8, Pr0lly shares his views on Monopoly, the shakes and flipping table (video) with onGamers
- June 15, Pr0lly talks about his contributions for the complexity matches in Week 4 (video) with onGamers
- June 20, Bubbadub and Pr0lly talk play by play about their match against Dig (video) with onGamers
- June 28, Pr0lly talks about their successes against the top tier teams in LCS(video) with onGamers
- July 5, CoL Prolly: "The next time we meet CLG, we're definitely gonna be able to take a game off them." (video) with Azubu
- July 12, Pr0lly reflects upon 80 minutes of match play (video) with onGamers
- July 17, 'Reflections' with pr0lly with onGamers
- August 1, Pr0lly and Travis practice position swaps and discuss CoL's run for playoffs (video) with onGamers
- August 23, Pr0lly talks about being at the Analyst Desk and preparing for Relegations (video) with onGamers
- December 10, Pr0lly joins H2k Gaming as Coach, Interview with onGamers
- March 17, LCS Week 5 (MLG Dallas), Velocity's Pr0lly + Evaniskus "We have a strong rivalry with Cloud9" (video) with Leaguepedia
- April 4, Prolly and Lautemortis talk about the new compLexity Team (video) with GameSpot
- April 4, Pr0lly interviewed at LCS NA W8D1 with RiotGames
- April 4, League of Legends LCS WK8, PR0LLY, coL vs. CLG (video) with MachinimaVS
- April 5, Prolly talks about joining compLexity and Innovating the LCS (video) with GameSpot
- April 6, ask a question and i'll pr0lly respond, week 8 LCS MVP. AMA with Reddit
- April 11, LCS Week 9 Day 1, coL Pr0lly "If you have fun doing something, you're going to do it better." (video) with Leaguepedia
- April 13, Pr0lly talks fighting against OddOne's yordle genocide (video) with GameSpot
- April 19, Pr0lly talks Champion Choices and Regionalists (video) with GameSpot
- April 29, Pr0lly talks about the LCS Mid Season Playoffs on Day 3 (video) with GameSpot
- June 29, Pr0lly talks match vs Aware, Mid Lane, Fans, and CLG Addiction (video) with GameSpot
- July 3, MLG Anaheim, Pr0lly & NydusHerMain, League Out Loud (video) with MachinimaVS
- August 30, Pr0lly talks getting ready for TBD and Good Guy Travis (video) with GameSpot
- October 5, pr0lly talks his visits for the Worlds Championships and more (video) with GameSpot
- November 7, HI I'M PR0LLY with Reddit
- November 27, Jason Lake and Pr0lly discuss departure from Complexity with onGamers
- March 13, Pr0lly Team RFLX Interview Part 1 with ReignofLoL
- March 13, Pr0lly Team RFLX Interview Part 2 with ReignofLoL
- August 25, MLG Raleigh Summer Championship, LGN Prolly Interview (video) with ggChronicle
- August 28, Pluto Interviews Legion PR0LLY at MLG Raleigh with Reign of Gaming
- August 30, LgN Pr0lly Interview with MonteCristo, NA Regionals (video) with ggChronicle
- December 4, Prolly reunites with Travis: talks joining 100 Thieves, how he's building the roster, Nadeshot, more with Travis Gafford on YouTube
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- Pr0lly's Facebook post facebook.com
- compLexity In The Expansion Tournament complexitygaming.com
- compLexity League of Legends Year End Update complexitygaming.com
- Pr0lly joins H2k Gaming as Coach - Interview ongamers.com
- LCS Spring Split Awards presented on PTL and LCS Finals lolesports.com
- PR0LLY AMA reddit.com