- League structure
- Pro League will feature 10 invited teams and is going to play a Spring Season, a Summer Season, a Grand Final and a Winter Cup.
- Spring and Summer will determine the teams that represent the DACH region on EU Masters.
- Other Divisons below that will be played in a three split system: Spring, Summer, and Winter.
- Promotion games between Pro Division and 1st Divison are only happening after the Winter Split.
- Promotion games between other Divisions are happening after every split.
- Teams receive points based on their placements over the course of the year
- The two teams with the most points after the Winter Split qualify for Pro Division 2021 Spring Promotion
- Teams that got relegated in the 1st Division 2021 Spring Promotion will lose their right to participate in the promotion. They'll be replaced by the next team with the most points.
If not accepted for the Pro Division, the following teams are guaranteed to participate in the 1st Division based on previous results in the DACH scene: