|Name||Hampus Mikael Abrahamsson|
|Country of Birth||Sweden|
|Birthday||March 4, 1994 (age 25)|
|Soloqueue IDs||EL promisQ, Ackiieqt aka zil,|
King Abrahamsson (EUW)
King Abrahamsson (KR), Fix The System1 (EUW)
|Social Media & Links|
Hampus Mikael "promisq" Abrahamsson is a League of Legends esports player, currently support for mousesports. He was previously known as sprattel.
Hampus "Promisq" Abrahamsson is from Stockholm, Sweden. He spent some time in Oslo, Norway, before moving to Berlin, Germany. Prior to League of Legends, he played CS 1.6, Heroes of Newerth, World of Warcraft, and CS:GO. Prior to playing League of Legends professionally, he played on a Challenger team called Inferno Esports.
Promisq joined Elements in May 2015, prior to the start of the Summer Split. He was announced as part of a new line-up for the team including Jwaow, dexter, Froggen, and Tabzz - only Froggen remained from their Spring Split's roster. The Summer Split was disappointing for the team, with Promisq being replaced by the team's coach and former support, Nyph, after just four weeks of the split.
Promisq renamed to sprattel and stayed with Elements for the 2016 spring season, moving back to being their starting support while Nyph became the team's head coach. Elements's roster for the 2016 season seemed weak to fans, and many expected them to be relegated; however, they were able to hang on to seventh place for the majority of the split to automatically requalify for the summer split without seeing any post-season play.
- Played NHL/FIFA before moving to computer games.
- Enjoys playing ice hockey.
- Memed while a substitute on G2 for having "won" two LEC titles and MSI 2019 despite only playing in two regular season games, after photos of him lifting the trophy began to circulate.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- May 20, New Elements support promisq: ”I’m looking forward to proving that I can play with the big boys” with , and on Aftonbladet E-sport
- May 21, Promisq: "Jag var personligen en LoL-hatare" with , and on fragbite
- May 27, PromisQ and Dexter will determine Elements' Future by , and on The Score
- May 23, Hampus "Sprattel" Abrahamsson: "Schalke 04 will be the best team in the world" with , and on Sport1
- March 26, Challenger Player Spotlight: Sprattel and Kirei with Jeff Latham on LoL Esports
- May 16, PromisQ talks about getting Meme'd, Reddit, what it's like to play for G2 with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- November 8, G2 Esports press conference before facing FPX at Worlds finals 2019 with Alexandre "DrPuppet" Weber on Korizon Esports
The following pages redirect here:
- FC Schalke 04 Confirms Esports Commitment mailings.trian.net
- Gilius' Tweet twitter.com
- sprattel's Tweet twitter.com
- GCD Archive Pages: before change - EU - 2019-03-10; after change - EU - 2019-03-11
- League of Legends Roster Update g2esports.com
- GCD Archive - EU - 2019-05-19 lol.gamepedia.com
- promisq returns as our League of Legends substitute g2esports.com
- promisq's Tweet twitter.com
- G2 Esports' Tweet twitter.com
- promisq's Tweet twitter.com
- mousesports' Tweet twitter.com
- Elements's Facebook Post facebook.com