Giving more options in armor choices for those who want to build more tanky.
Armor :  ⇒ 70
Build path updated. Grants more health.
Randuin’s is the item to buy when you’re looking to counter crit-focused champions, but even then, it’s a bit weaker than it ought to be. We’re giving Randuin’s a bit more bang for the buck and changing its build path to make it easier to to pivot away from (or toward) as the situation warrants.
HEALTH :  ⇒ 400
| BUILD PATH :
||[+ Ruby Crystal + Ruby Crystal + 1100 gold]
||+ Giant's Belt + 900 gold (2900 gold total cost unchanged)
Health down. Crit strike damage reduction up. Active slow strength up but duration down.
Randuin’s Omen is “the health/armor item that’s pretty good against basic attacks”. We’re sharpening that even further by greatly increasing its power against critical strikes, while reducing its effectiveness against other threats.
COST : 2900 gold (unchanged)
BUILD PATH : [Giant’s Belt + Warden’s Mail + 900 gold] ⇒ Ruby Crystal + Warden’s Mail + Ruby Crystal + 1000 gold
HEALTH :  ⇒ 350
CRITICAL STRIKE DAMAGE REDUCTION : [10%] ⇒ 20%
ACTIVE : Slow all nearby enemies by [35% for 4 seconds] ⇒ 55% for 2 seconds
Cost down. Health increased.
Rounding out our talks on armor items, we're removing some of the tricky math comparisons between this, Dead Man's Plate, and Sunfire Cape, so you don't have the second guess yourself when buying this against the mythical all-marksmen, all-Infinity Edge team.
So, in summary - Sunfire to push. Dead Man's to chase and engage. Randuin's to punish basic attacks and crits. But don't just take our word for it. Build what you like. Follow your dreams.
TOTAL COST : [3000 gold] ⇒ 2900 gold
HEALTH :  ⇒ 500
TOTAL cost : [2700 gold] ⇒ 3000 gold
BUILD path : Warden's Mail + Giant's Belt + 900 gold
health :  ⇒ 450
Costs less, but has less health and armor. Slow duration normalized, now reduces all critical strike damage.
Rounding out the ‘ubiquitous armor item’ trio, Randuin’s (much like Frozen Heart and Thornmail) lacks any sort of real focus when deciding why you’d want it over other items. While the stat adjustments should represent a moderate nerf to the item overall, we’re expanding its anti-basic attack theme from just slowing attack speed to ‘Oh God I’m Dying From Crits Please Help.’
TOTAL COST : [2850 gold] ⇒ 2700 gold
HEALTH :  ⇒ 400
ARMOR :  ⇒ 60
SLOW DURATION : [2 (+0.5% bonus armor + 0.5% bonus magic resist) seconds] ⇒ 4 seconds
CRITICAL BLOCK Reduces incoming critical strike damage by 10%
- TOTAL COST :
3000 gold ⇒ 2850 gold (combine cost decreased by 200 gold, inherits Warden's Mail's 50 gold cost decrease)
- "WARNING: Due to a bug, this change is currently not in effect (the tooltip is simply wrong, it's still 10%). We'll be looking to hotfix this when we can and will update the patch notes accordingly. Sorry!"
- "With hypercarry marksmen running rampant in the mid to late game, we're returning a little more power to Randuin's Omen to give tanky dudes better itemization choices when fighting back. "
- ATTACK SPEED REDUCTION
10% ⇒ 15%
- "REMOVED" PASSIVE Passive Cold Steel no longer reduces attacker's movement speed
- PASSIVE: Passive Cold Steel's attack speed reduction now
15% ⇒ 10%
- Unique Passive - Cold Steel
- SLOW BUG :: Fixed a bug where Annie’s Tibbers, Malzahar’s Voidlings, and Elise’s Spiderlings were not being affected by the slow
- Passive Slow duration reduced to 1 second from 1.5
- Cost reduced to 3000 from 3100 (combine cost unchanged)
- Attack Speed reduction reduced to 15% from 20%
- Now builds from Warden's Mail and Giant's Belt
- Health increased from 350 to 500
- Armor reduced from 75 to 70
- No longer grants Health Regeneration or Cooldown Reduction
- Unique Passive changed to "Cold Steel: If you are hit by a basic attack, you slow the attacker's Attack Speed by 20% and their Movement Speed by 10% for 1.5 seconds."
- Cost increased from 3,075 (600) to 3,100 (1,000)
- Tooltip now updates dynamically
- Cloth Armor added to the recipe
- Armor increased to 75 from 55
- Total gold cost increased to 3,075 from 2,775
- Armor reduced to 53 from 80
- Cooldown reduction decreased to 5% from 8%
- Armor reduced to 80 from 90
- Cooldown reduction reduced to 8% from 15%
- Tooltip updated to state the correct slow amount
- Fixed a bug where the activation effect was not unique