Reach (Park Jung-suk)
|Name||Park Jung-suk (박정석)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||December 27, 1983 (age 35)|
|Social Media & Links|
Park "Reach" Jung-suk (Hangul: 박정석) is a League of Legends esports player who was previously the coach for CJ Entus. He was also famous as a StarCraft: Brood War player.
Reach became known as the "Mantoss" for his accomplishments playing Protoss for KT Rolster, including winning an OSL title and becoming the fist player to win 100 Proleague games - which collectively led to his being inducted into Korea's E-Sports Hall of Fame. After his retirement from professional StarCraft in 2012, he transitioned to becoming a coach for NaJin and was involved with coaching both NaJin Black Sword and NaJin White Shield from 2012 to 2014 (during which at least one NaJin team qualified for the World Championships) before coaching a combined NaJin roster after Korean sister teams at LCK level were prohibited.
- He is friends with Super Junior's Heechul.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- September 4 - Azubu Exclusive Interview: Jung-Suk Park (Head Coach of Najin e-mFire) (video) with Azubu
The following pages redirect here.
- No results found
- 나진, 박정석 감독 및 선수 6인과 계약 종료 (Korean) fomos.kr
- CJ ENTUS's Facebook Post facebook.com
- Super Junior’s Heechul Shows Some Love to ‘League of Legend’s Team ‘Najin Black Sword’ officiallykmusic.com