|Country of Birth|
|Soloqueue IDs||LUIS CARVALHO, SEBASTIAN XIXI, RedBert|
|Social Media & Links|
Ygor "RedBert" Freitas is a League of Legends esports player, currently support for INTZ.
RedBert became known as part of Seven Wars e-Sports, the team that surprised the Brazilian e-sports community by qualifying to IEM Sao Paulo in early 2014. However, due to his age, he couldn't play at the tournament. Shortly after, all five members were caught in the Elo Boosting/Drophacking/Scripting ban wave, and the team was disbanded. He then played for RMA e-Sports for three months, and stayed away from the competitive spotlight until May 2015, when he joined Big Gods to play in the Brazilian Challenger Circuit Split 2 2015. Despite being part of the campaign that qualified the team in second place, by Riot rules, he couldn't play in the CBLOL Promotion Series due to his age, becoming eligible to play only at the start of the 2016 season. Due to that, he became a substitute. In the end of August, he was announced as the support for g3nerationX, to play in the BRMA São Paulo 2015 as a temporary stand-in, with the possibility of joining permanently later.
- Missed some official Riot and ESL tournaments in 2014 and 2015 due to his age, being officially eligible to play at the 2016 season.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- January 18, Entrevista com o Support da Big Gods Ygor "Redbert" Freitas (Portuguese) by , and on XLG
g3x RedBert at BRMA Sao Paulo 2015
The following pages redirect here:
- Team oNe eSports' Facebook Post (Portuguese) facebook.com
- CBLoL: Destaque no 'Counter-Strike', Team One compra vaga da INTZ Genesis (Portuguese) espn.com.br
- INTZ e-Sports Club's Facebook Post (Portuguese) facebook.com
- GCD Archive Pages: before change - BR - 2018-04-19; after change - BR - 2018-08-15
- GCD Archive Pages: before change - BR - 2019-11-22; after change - BR - 2020-01-07
- INTZ LOL no 2º Split do CBLOL 2020 (Portuguese) twitch.tv
- GCD Archive Pages: before change - BR - 2020-06-04; after change - BR - 2020-06-05