Red Bull Factions 2019
|Red Bull Factions 2019|
|Location & Dates|
Red Bull Factions 2019 is the fourth edition of Red Bull Factions, an Italian LoL Tournament created by Red Bull.
- 9 teams participate
- 4 from qualifiers
- 5 invited teams
- "The Tower"
- 5 weeks
- Matches are best of one
- Each week is an 8 team single elimination bracket
- The winner of this bracket faces the tower champion of the previous week
- Teams gain points according to their results each week
- If the bracket winner loses against the tower champion, there will be a rematch
- Winner of the rematch is the tower champion for this week
- Top 3 teams with the highest amount of points qualify for Finals
- Pick and ban phase:
- Each team bans 3 factions, instead of standard champions bans.
- Each team chooses an unbanned faction:
- A team can't choose rival team faction.
- A team can't choose the same faction with which they won a match in the series.
- Each team must pick at least 3 champions belonging to the chosen faction. Other 2 picks must belong to Runeterra.
|1||4 or 5|
|2||3 or 4|
|4 - 5||1|
|6 - 9||0|
- If the tower champion wins the tower challenge and the rematch, they get 5 points and the loser gets 3 points
- If the tower champion wins the tower challenge but loses the rematch, both teams get 4 points
- If the tower champion loses the tower challenge, they get 3 points and the winner gets 5 points
|Seed||Team||Tower 1||Tower 2||Tower 3||Tower 4||Tower 5||Total|
|4||Samsung Morning Stars||1||1||2|
Cumulative Faction Statistics