|NAME:||Kim Ui-jin (김의진)|
|COUNTRY OF BIRTH:||South Korea|
|BIRTHDAY:||July 4, 1995|
|SOLOQ IDs:|| IM #2 Reign over|
IM #1 Reign over
18597141522518 (KR) [Retired]
FNC 게임오버 (KR)
DontCheese (NA) junglehuni (NA)
|SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS|
|SHARE THIS PAGE|
|Overview||Champion Statistics||Match History|
Kim "Reignover" Ui-jin (김의진) is the Jungler for Team Liquid.
Reignover is a Korean pro League of Legends player who started his career with Incredible Miracle. Things didn't go well for him at Korea as IM failed to qualify for the LCK. He got an offer from EU's top team Fnatic, and joined them in season 5. In spite of low expectations for the team consisting of relatively unknown players, they placed second in the regular season with a 13-5 game record. In the playoffs, Reignover and Fnatic took first place for the 2015 Spring EU LCS after edging out Unicorns of Love in a 3-2 series. From there, Reignover went to MSI, where he and the rest of Fnatic showed the world that EU wasn't anything to be trifled with. After making it out of the group stages, Reignover and Fnatic finally lost in the semi-finals to Korea's SKT T1 in a close 2-3 series.
In the following season, Reignover and his teammate Huni both asked for a raise, which Fnatic declined, so the two of them decided to join the Immortals roster that was building over in North America, joining NA LCS veterans WildTurtle, Pobelter, and Adrian. Immortals had an extremely impressive 17-1 record in the regular season of the 2016 NA LCS Spring Split, continuing Reignover's win streak in regular LCS games. They were however defeated in an 0-3 sweep by Team SoloMid in the Semifinals of the playoffs. They were able to defeat Team Liquid and placed 3rd, missing out on qualifying for the 2016 Mid-Season Invitational.
- Moved from Incredible Miracle to Incredible Miracle 2
- Played in OGN for Incredible Miracle before being scouted onto Fnatic after IM failed to qualify for the LCK
- Was brought on for SK Telecom's tryouts, along with NA LCS jungler, Rush, now on Cloud9.
- Was sometimes called "Gameover" in Korea.
- Was among the 3 "Incredible Failures", along with Smeb and KurO. These are players whom played with the Incredible Miracle organization, known for their poor performance, and are now top-tier players.
- One of the best junglers in the west.
- Known for his Olaf.
|2017 NA LCS Summer Split|
- For more Champion Statistics Click Here
- January 21st - TL Reignover: "I really like my new team and my new teammates" with Inven Global
- January 27th - Reignover: “I was worried when I knew I was going to play apart from Huni, but I had no concerns in playing with Piglet.” with Slingshot Esports
- February 2nd - Reignover dishes on Team Liquid’s strength, the state of junglers, and ocular fashion with YAHOO! Esports
- February 13th - 1-on-1 with Reignover: Career reflections, coming to NA and his pre-gaming life with Slingshot Esports
- February 15th - Reignover talks TL's decision-making & staying positive: "This patch doesn't fit our team right now" with Blitz Esports
- March 4th - Reignover on Piglet: “He often played mid and bot when he’s playing solo queue, so he’s had plenty of practice.” with Slingshot Esports
- June 29th - Reignover: “Even after I retire, I’m not sure if I’ll stream at all. I don’t enjoy streaming that much.” with Slingshot Esports
- February 3rd - (VIDEO) Reignover on NA teams: 'Every team...has very talented players, they just need more experience' with TheScore eSports
- February 14th - (VIDEO) Huni and Reignover on being confident, their Valentine's day plans and looking ahead to Cloud9 with TheScore eSports
- March 24th - (VIDEO) Trick and Reignover win MVP awards for the Spring Split with TheScore Esports
- December 9th -
- (VIDEO) Interview avec Reignover with Millenium
- (VIDEO) Reignover: If SKT can coach Huni really well, he can be 'maybe as good as Smeb. Or maybe better' with TheScore Esports
- Reignover: I hope Huni becomes Best Top KR with Inven Global
- May 6th - ReignOver: Talented midlaner who learned to rule the jungle with Fnatic
- October 2nd - (VIDEO) Reignover on taking on iG: "I was nervous to face KaKAO" with The Score Esports
- October 11th - (VIDEO) Interview with Reignover with Twitch
- December 11th - (VIDEO) Reignover on Immortals: "I think we have really good potential to be a team like Fnatic" with GameSpot
- January 26th - (VIDEO) Lazerbeams - Welcome to America by LoL Esports
- July 26th - (VIDEO) DUOS: Huni and Reignover by LoL Esports
- August 14th - League of Legends eSports Players React to K-pop (BTS, TWICE, and More!) by benightedexflame (soompi.com)
- October 21st - (VIDEO) Playmaker: Catalyst -- Reignover by LoL Esports
- November 5th - Emily Rand's NA 2016 Player Awards and All-Star Votes by Emily Rand (thescoreesports.com)
- November 23rd -
- Goodbye and good luck, Reignover! by Immortals (immortals.gg)
- Reignover leaves Immortals by Daniel Rosen (thescoreesports.com)
- Reignover Leaves Immortals by Matt Best wwg.com
- Reignover to replace Dardoch on Team Liquid in 2017 Daniel Rosen (thescoreesports.com)
- (VIDEO) Tribute to Reignover by Immortals
- December 7th - A Seriously Not Serious Guide: ASE 1v1 Tournament by Kien Lam (lolesports.com)
- December 10th - NA All-Star team on breakups, reunions and other relationships on the Rift by Daniel Rosen (thescoreesports.com)
- December 13th -
- (VIDEO) Welcome Reignover by Team Liquid
- Jungle shuffle: Who got more value from the Reignover for Dardoch exchange? by Tim Sevenhuysen (thescoreesports.com)
- Liquid 2017 Update: Reignover Strikes Back by Team Liquid
- April 13th - (VIDEO) Best of Reignover (highlights) youtube.com
- May 29th - REIGNING OVER THE COMPETITION by Emily LynnMinmay" Rand (lolesports.com)
- March 29th - Huni and ReignOver: Things from South Korea They Miss by Karina Ziminaite
- August 21st - WATCH FOR THESE PLAYERS IN THE LCS FINALS AND 3RD PLACE MATCHES by Emily 'LynnMinmay' Rand
- October 1st - Reignover: We are the best team fighters in the world by Leah Jackson (lolesports.com)
- December 17th - (VIDEO) Immortals First Look: Reignover by Immortals_gg
Discussionsblog comments powered by Disqus