|Country of Birth||Sweden|
|Birthday||September 20, 1996 (age 23)|
|Soloqueue IDs||EUW: Robert Chase|
KR: EnNopp112, FNC 레클레스
|Social Media & Links|
Rekkles started playing competitive League of Legends in 2012, playing for Playing Ducks and PAH, whilst also subbing for both Team BLACK and SK Gaming. During this time, even at such a young age, Rekkles had the chance to play against teams of an especially high standard. In November 2012, he joined Fnatic as their starting AD Carry.
Rekkles' young age had limited him however, preventing him from being able to play in the 2013 EU LCS for Fnatic.
As he was unable to play in the LCS, Fnatic.Beta (a secondary Fnatic squad) was created around him. However the team disbanded after a few months. In May 2013 he started playing together with YoungBuck, Shook v2, cowTard, and Unlimited as PrideFC, and after the team got signed by Copenhagen Wolves, he agreed to continue playing with them as a stand-in. Together, he and Fnatic decided that it would be best for him to rejoin the roster in the 2014 Season, as he was not eligible to play until after the group stage.
The Spring Split went relatively well for the team. Rekkles' very first week playing in the Spring Split saw him take the prize of weekly MVP as Fnatic won each of their 4 superweek games, mainly due to his performances on
Jinx. Fnatic ended the split in 2nd place behind SK Gaming, securing themselves a place in the Spring Playoffs. The whole team raised their game for the playoffs, and they emerged victorious after a win against Alliance in their semifinal matchup, and against SK Gaming in the Grand Final.
Due to Fnatic's performance in the Spring Playoffs, they had qualified to compete at All-Star Paris 2014, along with other regional winners from around the world. The team made it to the semifinals of the tournament, losing to the world champions at the time, SK Telecom T1 K.
The start of the Summer Split was shaky for Rekkles and the team. Fnatic could not break into the top 2 until Week 7 of the split, at which point their main rivals Alliance were already a considerable distance ahead of them in the race for 1st place. Rekkles managed to impress with his
Vayne throughout, picking up the Weekly MVP Award for Week 9, though Fnatic could only manage a 2nd place finish. The team aimed to put the split behind them and focus on the Summer Playoffs. A close-fought win over ROCCAT in the semifinal meant that Rekkles and the team would face Alliance in the final. The match ended in defeat for Fnatic, but the playoffs saw the team seal their qualification for the 2014 Season World Championship.
On November 24, 2014, Rekkles officially joined Alliance as starting AD carry, after long-standing rumors that the move was going to happen.  His first event with Alliance was IEM San Jose. Seeded directly into the semifinals, Rekkles and the team lost their matchup to Cloud9 and tied for third place with Team SoloMid. Rekkles was nominated for the MVP award along with PowerOfEvil, Vizicsacsi, Kikis, and Sneaky but lost the vote to Sneaky.
In order to comply with new LCS regulations, Alliance would have to change their name for the upcoming season. On January 8, it was announced that the team had rebranded as Elements. The Spring Split itself was not a success for the team, finishing in 7th place after making a number of roster changes. This meant that the team would not go to playoffs, but would qualify for the Summer Split.
On May 14, Rekkles rejoined Fnatic. The team went into the Summer Season with confidence running high after their performance on the international stage at the 2015 Mid-Season Invitational, with Steeelback on the roster, before Rekkles rejoined the team. Fnatic managed to finish the regular season with a perfect, unbeaten 18-0 record - and became the first team to achieve this in League Championship Series history. This meant a 1st place regular season finish for the team and a bye to the semifinals of the Summer Playoffs. Fnatic went on to win the playoffs, beating Origen 3-2 in a tight final. This qualified the team for the 2015 World Championship, where they would compete as Europe's #1 seed.
At the 2015 World Championship, Fnatic were seeded into Group B along with ahq e-Sports Club, Invictus Gaming, and Cloud9. They picked up 4 wins in the group, going unbeaten in the 2nd week of group stage games, thanks in part to Rekkles'
Kennen pick, meaning they would advance to the knockout stage of the tournament. In the quarterfinals, Fnatic beat EDward Gaming 3-0 before suffering a 3-0 loss to KOO Tigers in the semifinals, putting an end to their campaign.
At the start of the season, Fnatic were voted to play at IEM Season X - Cologne. They fielded a roster including Rekkles and Febiven from their 2015 roster along with new members Gamsu, Spirit, and NoXiAK. The team had a bye to the semifinals, but were beaten at this stage by Qiao Gu Reapers. Despite being only in fifth place in the EU LCS split at the time of the tournament, Fnatic were invited to IEM Katowice due to their previous season's success. There, they had a surprisingly strong run, finishing in second place behind SK Telecom. Despite his only being played one time in premier-region play prior to Katowice (by Sneaky on Cloud9 in North America), Rekkles played Jhin in 5 out of Fnatic's 6 wins, not dropping a single game on the champion.
- Rekkles is known to eat cereal before every game.
- Chinese fans call him “欧洲成哥”, which stands for "European WeiXiao" or more directly "European Brother Chen". Since they were the best ad carries back in 2012.
- He was a very talented footballer (soccer) but injured his leg at the age of 14, which is when he picked up League of Legends for the first time.
- Rekkles' favorite quote is "You miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take." by Wayne Gretzky. It has inspired him in everything he does.
- One of the youngest players ever to play in competitive play.
- Favorite champions are
- Rekkles is tied for most kills in a single Split (2014 Summer Split) and also least deaths in a single split (2014 Summer Split)
- When Alliance bootcamped in North America in preparation for IEM San Jose, Rekkles was the first member of his team to reach Challenger in soloqueue, reaching it with a 68-13 record.
- Has a good relationship with Shook from playing together in Copenhagen Wolves
- Due to stress, Rekkles began smoking during Season 4, but quit the habit at the end of the season.
- On February 18, 2016, became the 4th player in EULCS history to reach 500 kills.
- Gave up his All-Star 2018 spot to teammate Broxah.
- Known to be a very emotional player, and sometimes cries onstage after an important game.
- Has his arms heavily tattoed, including a tattoo of his summoner name.
- Reached 1000 kills in the EU LCS on June 1, 2017.
- Reached 1500 kills in the LEC on July 27, 2019.
|LEC 2020 Spring|||||
|LEC 2019 Spring|||||
|MSI 2018 Main Event|||||
|EU LCS 2018 Spring Playoffs|||||
|EU LCS 2015 Summer Playoffs|||||
|EU LCS 2015 Summer Playoffs|||||
|EU LCS 2014 Summer|||||
|EUW Week 9|||||
- Click here for a full list of pentakills by all players.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Rekkles 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2017-12-10||5 - 8||All-Star 2017 Los Angeles||NA LCS||0 : 1 PraY|
|2016-12-11||9 - 16||All-Star 2016 Barcelona||Ice||0 : 1 Smeb|
|2015-12-13||9 - 16||All-Star 2015 Los Angeles||Ice||0 : 1 Doublelift|
- November 30, IPL5 Fnatic Reckkless Backstage Interview (video) with , and on IGN ProLeague
- December 1, Rekkles talks about beating TPA and Doublelift should talk less (video) with , and on Gamespot
- December 5, Rekkles - Current ADc for FnaticRC - AMA with , and on Reddit
- December 9, THOR: Rekkles at the hotel (video) with , and on Fnatic
- December 14, Fnatic Rekkles interviewed at IEM Cologne (video) with , and on SK Gaming
- January 18, in2LOL Interviews Rekkles with , and on in2LOL
- June 15, Dreamhack Summer 2013 - Interview with Rekkles (video) with , and on fnatic
- July 20, Rekkles: "I think fnatic were panicking a bit." with , and on SK Gaming
- August 21, Rekkles and Copenhagen Wolves Narrowly Escape Semi Final (video) with , and on GameSpot
- September 12, Winamax Presents: A chat with Rekkles (video) with , and on Fnatic
- September 14, Dreamhack Bucharest: Interview with Fnatic Rekkles (video) with , and on SK Gaming
- September 15, DHB2013: Interview with Rekkles (video) with , and on Fnatic
- September 29, Videogame Champ, Past His Prime At 28, Grooms Next Screen Jocks with , and on Wall Street Journal
- November 24, Rekkles talks Fnatic's game against CLG and his thoughts on Doublelift (video) with , and on onGamers
- March 15, Rekkles Before Fnatic's Rivalry Match Against Cloud 9 (video) with , and on onGamers
- August 29, Rekkles on practicing in NA, bootcamping in Korea, Worlds (video) with , and on onGamers
- September 23, Rekkles on the ”group of death” in Worlds: Better to get a tough start [http://esport.aftonbladet.se/lol/rekkles-om-dodens-grupp-i-worlds/ (Swedish)] with , and on Aftonbladet
- September 26, FNC Rekkles Interview (Video) with , and on onGamers
- September 28, FNC Rekkles / SSB Deft Interivew (Video) with , and on OGN Global
- December 6, Alliance's Rekkles Interview - Competing in his first tournament (video) with , and on ESL
- December 15, Rekkles VLOG - a blast from the past by , and on Rekkles
- December 18, Thorin's Thoughts - The Inconvenient Rekkles Riddle (LoL) by , and on Thorin
- December 30, Alliance Rekkles - AMA with , and on reddit
- January 21, 5 Players to watch in 2015 LCS Spring Split by , and on Azubu
- May 14, Rekkles and a better Fnatic by , and on theScore esports
- May 28, Player Spotlight: Rekkles Returns by , and on LoL Esports
- June 20, Interview with Rekkles with , and on Summoners Inn
- July 8, Rekkles talks trust, "blood to be spilled" in Origen rematch with , and on LoL Esports
- October 16, Rekkles: There Is No Favorite with , and on Fnatic
- October 17, Rekkles on taking on EDG, facing Deft and the mental impact of Game 2 with , and on The Score
- October 18, Rekkles on FNC's Match vs EDG + "KT and KOO Are Equally Good" with , and on Gamespot
- October 25, Rekkles on Fnatic's semifinal preparation, facing the KOO Tigers and playing in best-of-fives with , and on The Score
- December 11, Rekkles: "I offered Niels the opportunity to play 50 percent of my games" with , and on The Score
- December 11, All-Star 2015: Intervju med Rekkles (med hälsning till fansen) with , and on Fragbite
- December 12, Rekkles on NA Solo Queue, Doublelift 1v1 , And "I'm Quite Sure Many of Us Are Here to Win" with , and on onGamers
- February 3, Rekkles on shotcalling: 'It's a fall I'm ready to take if it would...pay off for the team' with , and on The Score
- February 4, EU LCS: Rekkles Fnatic Interview with , and on SPORT1
- February 12, Rekkles on Klaj: 'He has this map awareness that perhaps YellOwStaR had as well' with , and on The Score
- February 23, Rekkles on the current meta: 'Whoever has the tempo has the control of the game' with , and on The Score
- March 26, Rekkles: With great power, comes great responsibility! by Fitnerdation on Fnatic
- June 3, Rekkles on YellOwStaR's return: 'It just feels super natural between us' with , and on The Score
- July 18, Rekkles on Kikis joining FNC:'Gamsu didn't really have the same drive as everyone else on the team' with , and on The Score
- September 7, Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 1 - Spring by , and on LoL Esports
- September 10, Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 2 - All In by , and on LoL Esports
- September 14, Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 3 - Revolver by , and on LoL Esports
- September 17, Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 4 - Endurance by , and on LoL Esports
- September 21, Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 5 - Contender by , and on LoL Esports
- September 24, Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 6 - Fighting by , and on LoL Esports
- December 9, Rekkles: ‘It was an interesting experience laning against the Rush Hour duo’ with , and on Yahoo!
- December 9, Rekkles: "I've already told Caps that he should be careful" with , and on Sport1
- December 9, Jankos at All-Stars press conference: 'It's not about how good I am right now, it's about how good I can be' with , and on theScore Esports
- March 1, Player Spotlight: Rekkles with , and on LoL Esports
- June 16, Rekkles in 59 seconds by , and on theScore esports
- July 11, The Story of Rekkles: The Swedish Superman by , and on theScore esports
- October 12, Fnatic Rekkles: "Honestly, I don’t know how to put it in words. It is such a special day for us" with , and on Inven Global
- October 16, Rekkles says, 'It's gonna be a miracle if we make it out' but he hasn't given up with , and on Travis Gafford
- October 17, Eyes on Worlds: Episode 2 (2017) by , and on LoL Esports
- November 1, Fnatic makes it out of groups! with Christopher Pollock on chhopsky
- November 10, My picks for the 2017 EU LCS All-Star team by Thomas Baker on The Game Haus
- December 7, BFF Challenge - WHAT TILTS REKKLES THE MOST?! (ft. Rekkles & Jesiz) with Gaston Perez and Ella Pravetz on Fnatic
- December 8, Rekkles reveals solo Korean boot-camp trip, why he chose Fnatic after considering TSM and LPL teams with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- December 22, The Top 10 League of Legends Player Storylines of 2017 by theScore Esports on theScore Esports
- January 10, Life of Legends: Perspectives - Episode 3: The Captain by , and on Fnatic
- January 20, Postgame Interview FNC vs. SPY EU LCS Spring 2018 wk 1 day 1 with Piratechnics on LoL Esports
- April 10, Aphromoo and Rekkles – What it takes to be MVP by Nick Butts on The Game Haus
- April 23, (Unfiltered Interview) Rekkles Ranks ADC Players Worldwide From Best To Worst. with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok, Byungho "Haao" Kim, , and James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- May 11, Rekkles's emotions and thoughts after Fnatic's disappointing day one at MSI 2018 with , and on Travis Gafford
- May 11, Doublelift interrupted by Rekkles while talking Team Liquid's bad MSI start with , and on Travis Gafford
- May 12, FNC Rekkles: "I think so far it looks like Caps is the best mid laner there is in this tournament." with Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- May 17, Doublelift and Rekkles chat together - life as an ADC, how long they'll play, and much more with , and on Travis Gafford
- July 9, Rekkles: why he benched HIMSELF, NA's impending ADC doom, and more with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- July 12, Doublelift, Rekkles, Perkz eat crab, talk life and death of MARKSMEN with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- August 29, Sneak Peek: Rekkles or Bwipo? by LoL Esports on YouTube
- August 31, Fnatic coach Dylan Falco: "Rekkles is one of the most disciplined and hard-working players I've coached." with Adel Chouadria on Cybersport
- September 30, Are Rekkles’ best days behind him? by Xing Li on Dot Esports
- October 11, Rekkles on which LCS teams will escape groups and why he grew a beard with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- October 17, Rekkles: We are going to make World Finals with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- October 22, Rekkles after quarters: 'I don't care who we beat in finals, I just care about lifting the trophy' with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- October 25, Almost Winners by Kien Lam on LoL Esports
- February 8, Rekkles on Caps leaving Fnatic: “I’m not salty anymore. After seeing which problems we have now… it seems like he just wanted to win” by Aaron Mickunas on Dot Esports
- March 13, Rekkles reveals that Fnatic has never scrimmed against G2 Esports by Tyler Esguerra on Dot Esports
- June 26, Rekkles reveals that some NA teams are refusing to scrim EU at Rift Rivals with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- July 3, Rekkles talks Rift Rivals, Teamfight Tactics, and his plans to stream more with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- August 12, Rekkles: “People complain about my champ pool, so it feels good to show off other picks" by Isaac McIntyre on Upcomer
- September 24, Rekkles on Fnatic's Worlds group: "It’s so unbalanced. SKT, RNG, and us, we’re probably top five in the tournament" by Isaac McIntyre on Dexerto
- October 22, REKKLES interview: why he's not concerned about PERKZ stealing DOUBLELIFT from him with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- November 13, Rekkles says benching himself was his “proudest moment” on Fnatic: "I knew it was the right choice." by Isaac McIntyre on Dexerto
|2020-07-18||LEC 2020 Summer||Link|
|2020-07-03||LEC 2020 Summer||Link|
|2020-06-13||LEC 2020 Summer||Link|
|2020-03-20||LEC 2020 Spring||Link|
|2020-01-25||LEC 2020 Spring||Link|
|2019-10-19||Worlds 2019 Main Event||Link|
|2019-06-27||Rift Rivals 2019 NA-EU||Link|
|2019-03-01||LEC 2019 Spring||Link|
|2018-10-21||Worlds 2018 Main Event||Link|
|2018-09-09||EU LCS 2018 Summer Playoffs||Link|
|2018-08-10||EU LCS 2018 Summer||Link|
|2018-01-19||EU LCS 2018 Spring||Link|
Fnatic Rekkles at 2014 World Championship
The following pages redirect here:
- Rekkles joins Fnatic Academy fnatic.com
- Fnatic's Twitter Post twitter.com
- Brace yourself, Rekkles is coming! fnatic.com
- The Return of Rekkles fnatic.com
- Samuel Mathews' Tweet twitter.com
- League of Legends World Finals Roster fnatic.com
- Brace yourself, Rekkles is coming! fnatic.com
- Alliance's Facebook post facebook.com
- Rekkles's Facebook Post facebook.com
- Elements Facebook Post facebook.com
- The Return of Rekkles fnatic.com
- Chinese nicknames for Western LOL pro players youtube.com
- Rekkles' all time favorite champions youtube.com
- Rekkles is the first member of alliance to hit Challenger in na with a record of 68-13 reddit.com
- Rekkles's Tweet twitter.com