As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki has been migrated to the new platform. Read more here.
Remnant of the Ascended (Item)
|Item was removed in Patch 9.23.|
|Remnant of the Ascended / Eye of Ascension|
|"Praise the sun."|
- Historian Shurelya, 22 September, 25 CLE
|UNIQUE - Favor: Nearby enemy minions, killed by any ally other than you, will sometimes drop a coin that can be picked up to either grant 45 gold or restore (+6% missing mana) (minimum 10). Cannon minions will drop a coin as long as you don't kill them.|
|UNIQUE - Quest: Earn 500 gold using this item. REWARD: Permanently upgrades to and to , giving them the Warding active with respectively 3 and 4 wards in stock.|
|UNIQUE - Warding: Consumes a charge to place a at the target location (600 range), which reveals the surrounding area for 150 seconds. Holds up to 4 charges which refill upon visiting the shop.|
|125% Base Health Regen|
|+2 Gold per 10 seconds|
|Limitations||Limited to 1 Jungle or Gold Income item|
A player may only have 3 or on the map at one time.
|or + + 250|
|Total Cost: 1500|
|Sold For: 600|
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- Upon completing the quest, the item holds 1 ward, visiting the shop is required to refill the wards.
- Completing the quest send the following chat message to the team: "Summoner (Champion) Quest Complete! Completion Time: XX:XX"
- If the last coin to drop was a gold coin, the next coin will be a mana coin. If the last coin was a mana coin, the next coin will be a gold coin.
- The coin drop rate starts at 0% and increases by 11.11% for every minion that dies (regardless of whether it drops a coin or not). When a minion drops a coin (including siege minions) the chance drops by 33.33%. This value can go below 0%.
Stealth Ward Notes
- Grants sight over the surrounding 900 units.
- Has 3 Health
- Grants 30 and 40 experience upon death
- In patch v8.2, this item replaced and .
- The item's caption is a reference to the iconic line from Dark Souls 1, which was first released in September 22, 2011.
- The item's caption references Miyuki 'Shurelia' Mitsuhashi, a former Associate Game Designer at Riot Games Inc. This was added in response to negative feedback that renaming was an attack on Shurelia's legacy.
- Champion takedowns will drop a coin that will chase your champion until it reaches them. After a certain duration, if the coin didn't reach your champion, it will disappear.