|European LCS & Challenger|
| 2014 EU LCS Summer Playoffs
| League Information
|| Riot Games
| Event Type:
| Start Date:
| End Date:
| Spoiler-Free Schedule:
The Riot 2014 Season Championship Series is the second season of Europe's fully professional League of Legends league. Eight teams will compete in a round robin group stage, with the top teams continuing on to an offline playoffs.
- Single elimination with a Fifth and Third Place match.
- First and Second place of the Spring Split get a bye into the Semifinals .
- Third through Sixth place of the Spring Split play in the Quarterfinals.
- All matches are Best of Five.
- Top three teams will represent Europe at the 2014 Season World Championship.
- 2014 LCS Official Ruleset
$ 100,000 US Dollars are spread among the teams as seen below:
- Converted prizes calculated with values provided by http://www.xe.com on August 17, 2014, as follows:
- $ 1 US Dollars = € .746 Euros
- For detailed picks & bans Click Here
Schedule / VODs