NA LCS 2014 Summer Promotion
|Overview||Spring Promotion||Spring Season||Spring Playoffs||Summer Promotion||Summer Season||Summer Playoffs|
|Overview||Team Rosters||Picks & Bans||Scoreboards|
|NA LCS 2014 Summer Promotion|
The Riot 2014 Season Championship Series is the second season of North America's fully professional League of Legends league. The bottom 3 teams from the Spring Split fight for their LCS spots against the top three teams from the Challenger Series. Each LCS team chooses their opponent based on their placements at the end of the split (6th places chooses first and so on).
- Six Teams
- All matches are Best of Five.
- The winning teams qualify for the 2014 NA LCS Summer Split.
- The losing teams drop into the 2014 NA Summer Challenger Series #1.
|Q||NA LCS 2014 Summer||LMQ|
- Benny Interview with onGamers
- Vasilii Interview with onGamers
- Bischu Interview with onGamers
- Westrice Interview with onGamers
- Pobelter / Krepo Interview with RiotGames
- Prolly / BrokenShard Interview with RiotGames
- Pobelter Interview with onGamers
- DayDreamin Interview with onGamers
- Prolly Interview with onGamers