|North American LCS & Challenger|
| Season 3 North American MLG Online Qualifiers
| League Information
|| Riot Games |
|| North America
| Event Type:
|| Single Elimination
| Start Date:
| End Date:
The Season 3 North American MLG Online Qualifier is a tournament hosted and organized by Major League Gaming to determine three of the sixteen teams that will compete in the Season 3 North American Offline Qualifiers.
- Top 32 ranked 5v5 teams qualify
- Three rounds of Best of Three Single Elimination
- Two elimination rounds: Round of 32 (Friday), Round of Sixteen (Saturday)
- One seeding round: Round of Eight
- The team with the higher Elo (Lower seed) will be the “home team” and pick their side (red/blue) during games #1 & #3
- Top eight teams advance to the offline qualifier
- For a full list of team rosters, Click Here
- 1 Team Undergeared was unable to play after losing the first game, so FXOpen advanced.
- 2 Team Goat Zoo used an illegal substitute and was disqualified. 1 Trick Ponies advances in their place.