Marcelo "Riyev" Carrara is from Corumbá, Mato Grosso do Sul. He joined JAYOB e-Sports in the end of December 2014 to play as the team's support in 2015 CBLOL Summer. After the announcement of his one-year ban in February 2015, he moved to the coaching staff. In May he left the team, and one month later he joined KaBuM! Black as an analyst.
- Received one-year ban in February 2015 due to Elo Boosting.
- Was hostilized by the Brazilian community due to publicly criticizing Theusma when the AD carry was released by JAYOB e-Sports.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
| Tournament Results|
|2018-10-03||NQ|| Worlds 2018 Play-In||1 - 3 RR|| KaBuM|| Zantins, Ranger, dyNquedo, Titan, Riyev, Wos, Hiro|
|2018-09-08||1|| CBLOL 2018 Winter Playoffs||3 : 2 FLA|| KaBuM|| Zantins, Ranger, dyNquedo, Titan, Riyev, Hiro|
|2018-08-05||1|| CBLOL 2018 Winter||5 - 2 RR|| KaBuM|| Zantins, Ranger, dyNquedo, TitaN, Wos, Riyev, Halier, Hiro|
|2018-07-08||1|| Rift Rivals 2018 LLN-CLS-CBLOL||3 : 1 CLS|| KaBuM|| Zantins, Ranger, dyNquedo, TitaN, Riyev, Hiro|
|2018-05-06||9 - 10|| 2018 Mid-Season Invitational||4 - 2 RR|| KaBuM|| Zantins, Ranger, dyNquedo, Titan, Riyev, Nuddle|
|2018-04-07||1|| CBLOL 2018 Summer Playoffs||3 : 2 VK|| KaBuM|| Zantins, Ranger, dyNquedo, Titan, Riyev, Nuddle|
|2018-03-11||1|| CBLOL 2018 Summer||6 - 1 RR|| KaBuM|| Zantins, Ranger, Dynquedo, TitaN, Riyev, Nuddle|
|2017-12-11||5 - 10|| Superliga ABCDE 2017||3-2-3 RR|| KaBuM|| Zantins, Freire, Ranger, Dynquedo, TitaN, Riyev, Feefoo|
|2017-07-29||1|| BRCC 2017 Winter Playoffs||3 : 0 HKS|| KaBuM|| Zantins, Freire, Atlanta, TitaN, Riyev|
|2017-07-11||1|| BRCC 2017 Winter||3-2-0 RR|| KaBuM|| Zantins, Freire, Atlanta, TitaN, Riyev|
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.