Removed Sightstone. Removed tier 3 support items.
Cost decreased. Active item cooldown reduction increased.
Ruby Sightstone’s high cost and lack of combat efficacy has prevented it from being a consistent alternative support rush. Rather than add more stats to Ruby Sightstone, we’re tuning up its business with active items to create a more distinct feeling difference between the Eyestone and Ruby Sightstone routes.
COMBINE COST : [600 gold] ⇒ 400 gold
TOTAL COST : [1800 gold] ⇒ 1600 gold
ACTIVE ITEM COOLDOWN REDUCTION : [10%] ⇒ 20%
Now gives active item cooldown reduction.
Ruby Sightstone, often seen as a minimal efficiency upgrade, now provides an important decision point for supports' endgame builds. Ruby synergizes with the Tier 3 support items (Talisman of Ascension, Face of the Mountain, or Frost Queen's Claim), as well as any future active items you might build. The tradeoff is that you've committed two of your item slots - one to vision and one to your support item. So, whether you'd like the 'extra' slot (Eyestones - see below), or the more efficient slot (Ruby) is in your hands.
TOTAL cost : [1600 gold] ⇒ 1800 gold
Health :  ⇒ 500
Staying active Item Active cooldowns are reduced by 10%)
WARD CHARGES : [5 wards] ⇒ 4 wards
360 ⇒ 400
- TOTAL COST:
1550 gold ⇒ 1600 gold
- Sightstone no longer have their own restriction, but are restricted by your stealth ward cap
- Total cost increased to 1,550 gold from 1,300
- Health increased to 360 from 300
- Gold reward for Ruby Sightstone wards increased to 25 from 10
Ruby Sightstone added
- +300 Health
- Unique Passive - Ward Refresh: Starts with 5 charges and refills each time you visit your shop.
- Unique Active - Ghost Ward: Consumes a charge to place an invisible ward that reveals the surrounding area for 3 minutes. You may have a maximum of 3 wards placed from this item at once.
- Cost: 1,300 (125)
- Builds from Sightstone and Ruby Crystal