|Name||Kim Tae-yang (김태양)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||November 20, 1997 (age 22)|
|Competitive IDs||SSUN, ALL IN|
|Social Media & Links|
Kim "All iN" Tae-yang (Hangul: 김태양) is a League of Legends esports player, currently substitute mid laner for Afreeca Freecs. He was previously known as SSUN.
- His blood type is A.
- His favorite color is red.
- His hobbies include playing the piano and playing Go.
|LCK 2019 Spring||Zoe||Mid||W||5/0/3||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills by all players.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|All iN Tournament Results|
KeSPA Cup 2019
3 : 0SB
LCK 2019 Spring
5 - 13RR
LCK 2018 Summer Promotion
1 : 2KDM
CK 2018 Spring Playoffs
3 : 1BtC
CK 2018 Spring
5 - 9RR
- March 10, AF Aiming on Facing Griffin: "If we just play as what we’re capable of, we would be able to stand up to them. " with David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- March 10, AF SSUN: "I took Unsealed Spellbook since the players that play Zoe in Challengers Korea often use it." with Yeonjae "Arra" Shin, Hee Eun "Youii" Yoo, and David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- March 10, AF SSUN on meeting his former teammates in LCK: “[KT’s players] said it has been a while since they saw me. We exchanged greetings and wished each other good luck in the game.” with Kevin Kim on Korizon
- February 12, AF All iN: "This season, I'm playing with retirement on the line." with Daniel "Quest" Kwon on Inven Global
The following pages redirect here: