Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
- Sheen's bonus damage matches the damage type of the triggering attack and in almost all cases this deals physical damage. Corki's Hextech Munitions is a notable exception, dealing 80% magic damage and 20% physical damage.
- Sheen (as well as Iceborn Gauntlet) only multiplies the champion's starting base attack damage plus any gained from leveling up. Bonus attack damage from items and runes is not included, nor does it include the bonus damage from skills like Ezreal's Mystic Shot, Gangplank's Parrrley, etc.
- If the attack is a critical hit, the bonus damage from Sheen is not increased.
- Sheen bonus damage procs off life steal. It does not proc off spell vamp however.
- The proc has a cooldown of 1.5 seconds, and the 10 second bonus damage buff does not stack. Using two skills in quick succession will not accrue two stacks of bonus damage, but one.
- The bonus damage does not stack with , , or since they all have a unique passive with the same name.