|Name||Yu Wen-Bo (喻文波)|
|Country of Birth||China|
|Birthday||November 18, 2000 (age 19)|
|Soloqueue IDs||fjgyqwjsaqxca (EUW)|
|Social Media & Links|
Yu "JackeyLove" Wen-Bo (Hanzi: 喻文波) is a League of Legends esports player who is the bot laner for Invictus Gaming. He was previously known as Shidai.
In November, after almost two years as an inactive member on Invictus Gaming (with a short stint on its sister team, Young Glory, under the name Shidai), JackeyLove finally became old enough to play in the LPL.
JackeyLove and iG kick-started their season with a 3rd place finish in the Demacia Championship, losing 2-1 to Snake Esports in the loser's semifinal. Just two weeks later saw the start of the LPL Spring Season. Despite a regular season series record of 18-1, with their only loss being against Royal Never Give Up, this did not translate into success in the Spring Playoffs. Invictus Gaming were defeated 3-2 by RNG in the semifinals, this being followed by a 3-1 loss at the hands of Rogue Warriors in the third-place match. Although their performance could be considered a disappointment, their placement secured them a spot at Rift Rivals 2018.
A 3rd place finish in the Demacia Cup, this time losing to Bilibili Gaming in the loser's semifinal, was followed by a successful showing at Rift Rivals. JackeyLove and the team won both of their group stage games, helping the LPL to an eventual triumph over the LCK in the final. Invictus Gaming once again achieved an 18-1 regular season record in the LPL Summer Season, their sole loss again to RNG. Despite the similarity of the year's regular season performances, a successful showing in the Summer Playoffs, finishing runner-up to Royal Never Give Up after a tight 3-2 series, resulted in the team's qualification to the 2018 Season World Championship on points.
Invictus Gaming was placed in Group D for Worlds 2018, alongside Fnatic, 100 Thieves, and G-Rex. The group stage round robin concluded with iG and Fnatic tied for 1st place at 5-1. The tiebreaker went in the favor of Fnatic, resulting in JackeyLove and the team being drawn against KT Rolster in the quarterfinals. A tense affair saw iG emerge victorious 3-2 and progress to the semifinals where they met G2 Esports. A more straightforward 3-0 series secured them a place in the finals. Awaiting their challenge were Group D counterparts, Fnatic. Invictus Gaming's convincing performance in the finals resulted in a 3-0 victory, and made them the first Chinese team to win a World Championship.
Jackeylove and iG started the season with a strong showing in the LPL, placing 2nd in the LPL Spring Season en route to their first domestic win in the organization's history. Jackeylove and iG win 3-0 against JD Gaming in the finals, qualifying iG for the 2019 Mid-Season Invitational.
- Spawned a joke of easily achieving quadrakills but never getting one more kill for a pentakill at the 2018 Season World Championship.
- He ultimately earns his first pentakill at the LPL 2019 Regional Finals.
|LPL 2019 Regional Finals||Kai'Sa||Bot||W||10/3/7||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills by all players.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- October 11, IG JackeyLove on Rekkles: "If we take it to the mid-game, the opponent will try to play more aggressive. Then, I think their duo might self-destruct." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok and Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- October 13, IG JackeyLove on Rookie: "My thoughts did not change; he's still a level ahead." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok and Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- November 3, Worlds 2018: The triumph of JackeyLove by Emily Rand on ESPN
- May 14, Invictus Gaming's JackeyLove: 'We believe in getting rich or die trying' by Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- September 21, Five players to watch at the 2019 World Championship by Tyler Esguerra on Dot Esports
- October 20, [Worlds 2019] IG JackeyLove about the knockout stage: "I want to meet FunPlus, although I do think we could beat Fnatic." with Tom Matthiesen on Inven Global
The following pages redirect here.