Movement speed decreased. Cost increased. Base mana regen added. Active cooldown increased.
Shurelya's Reverie has emerged as too reliable a rush on certain champions who want it for selfish reasons (rather than as a supportive, team-oriented purchase) Singed and Vladimir among them. We're shifting the stat profile slightly to make it more attractive to supportive champions and slightly less compelling as a selfish buy.
TOTAL COST : [2100 gold] ⇒ 2250 gold
| BUILD PATH :
||Kindlegem + Aether Wisp +
||Faerie Charm + 475 gold
MOVEMENT SPEED : [8%] ⇒ 5%
BASE MANA REGEN : [0%] ⇒ 100%
ACTIVE COOLDOWN :  ⇒ 90 seconds
When you a support but you and your squad wanna go in.
With the removal of Talisman of Ascension, the support item landscape was missing the "everybody in" item. Since we were remaking it anyway, we took a look at who we wanted picking up this item. Ultimately, we wanted to make sure that it wasn't super attractive to tanks (they already have Righteous Glory), but felt good on most other supports.
COST : 2100 gold
BUILD PATH : Aether Wisp + Kindlegem + 450 gold
ABILITY POWER : 40
HEALTH : 200
COOLDOWN REDUCTION : 10%
MOVEMENT SPEED : 8%
UNIQUE ACTIVE : Grants user and nearby allies + 40% movement speed for 3 seconds (60 second cooldown)
- Cooldown reduction is no longer UNIQUE
- Health reduced from 330 to 250
- Health Regen reduced from 30 per 5 seconds to 10 per 5 seconds
- Mana Regen reduced from 15 per 5 seconds to 10 per 5 seconds
- Cooldown Reduction reduced from 15% to 10%
- Cost reduced from 2,200 (550) to 2,100 (550)
- Recipe price increased to 550 from 500, total price unchanged from previous patch