| Background Information
|| Song Kyung-ho (송경호)
| Country of Birth:
|| South Korea
|| June 30, 1995
|| KT Rolster
| Favorite champions:
| Soloqueue IDs:
|| IM Smeb, 박봉춘, SSmeb, HUYA Smeb, GE Smeb
| Social Media and Links
| Team History
" Kyung-ho (Hangul:
송경호) is the top laner for KT Rolster
Song "Smeb" Kyung-ho joined Incredible Miracle 1 in March of 2013 as the new starting top laner. He made his competitive debut at the IEM Season VII - World Championship where his team fell in the group stage. He came back to Korea to participate in his first OGN at OLYMPUS Champions Spring 2013 where IM failed to make it past the group stage. They then played in HOT6iX Champions Summer 2013 where they didn't make it past the group stage again. Smeb was benched shortly after the tournament ended.
Smeb was given back the starting top lane position before the start of HOT6iX Champions Spring 2014. Once more, IM failed to make it out of groups. Next, they attended HOT6iX Champions Summer 2014 where they couldn't make it out of groups for the final time. Smeb left the team a few months later in September.
On November 14th, 2014, Smeb joined the newly formed HUYA Tigers together with Lee, kurO, PraY, and GorillA. The team played in the Champions Spring 2015 Qualifiers along with Incredible Miracle, Prime Clan, and Xenics, where they finished 2-1 and qualified for Champions Spring 2015. The team then renamed to GE Tigers. GE started out unarguably the top team in Korea at SBENU Champions Spring 2015 and earned themselves an invitation to the IEM Season IX World Championship in March. However, after defeating Cloud9 and SK Gaming to win their group, they lost 2-1 to Team WE in the semifinals. This defeat was considered by many casters and analysts to be the biggest upset to date in the entire history of League of Legends competition. They qualified for the finals of the OGN playoffs because of their first place finish in the regular season. Unfortunately, they lost 3-0 to SK Telecom T1 in the finals and placed second. The team renamed to the KOO Tigers prior to the start of SBENU Champions Summer 2015. KOO placed fourth in the regular season and qualified for the playoffs but lost 3-2 in the semifinals to KT Rolster. Because SKT won the finals, KOO still qualified for the 2015 Season World Championship as the second seed due to circuit points. KOO was placed into a group at worlds with Counter Logic Gaming, Flash Wolves, and paiN Gaming. They placed second, ending with a 4-2 record. They beat KT Rolster 3-1 and Fnatic 3-0 to make it to the finals against SKT. However, they finally fell in the finals with a 3-1 loss.
Soon after Worlds, Koo dropped the team as a sponsor and they renamed to the Tigers. The Tigers played in the 2015 LoL KeSPA Cup but they were upset in the first round 2-0 by SBENU Sonicboom. The Tigers renamed to ROX Tigers in January.
During Champions Spring 2016, the ROX Tigers placed first in the regular season with a 16-2 record. Smeb won the regular season MVP award with 1400 points total. Their regular season placing earned them a bye into the finals of the Spring Playoffs, where they faced SK Telecom T1. While the Tigers were considered to be the favorites in this set, they unfortunately lost 3-1, earning second place for the split.
During the 2016 LCK Summer Split, the Tigers once again placed first in the regular season with an impressive 15-3 scoreline in Bo3s, with two losses to SK Telecom T1 and one loss to Samsung Galaxy. This seeded them in the 2016 LCK Summer Playoffs directly into their third domestic finals, where they eventually met KT Rolster. In an epic series, the ROX Tigers won the set 3-2, claiming 1st place in the Summer Split and giving them Korea's first seed into the 2016 Season World Championship.
At the 2016 Season World Championship, the ROX Tigers were placed into Group A, along with G2 Esports, Counter Logic Gaming, and Albus NoX Luna.
- 2 times Regular Season MVP in 2016 LCK Spring and 2016 LCK Summer with 1400 and 1200 points respectively.
- Click here for a full list of pentakills.
- January 2nd, Smeb: “Right now the teams I’m looking out for are SKT, Afreeca, Longzhu, and Samsung.” translated on Slingshot
- January 16th, Smeb on fighting to remain as the world's best top laner with new team KT Rolster with theScore
- January 21st, Smeb: “Since everyone on the team plays well, (making shot calls) was difficult earlier on.” Translation on Slingshot
- February 2nd, Smeb: “I think (MaRin) is as good as ever.” Translation on Slingshot
- February 8th, kt Smeb: "It’s easier to take games when teams prioritize on the bottom lane" with Inven Global
- February 11th, kt Smeb: "We want to end the season without losing a match." with Inven Global
- February 22nd, Smeb: “The ROX players have scattered and they all seem to be doing well, but right now I think Peanut and I are still kind of lost.” with Slingshot Esports
- March 14th, kt Rolster Smeb: “I feel much better now. Thank you for supporting me all the time.” with Inven Global
- April 13th, KT Rolster Smeb: From Top Meta To 'Truth' about Deft Revealed! with Inven Global
- April 15th, KT Rolster Smeb: “Last year, I won against KT; this year, I’ll be winning for KT” with Inven Global
- June 22nd, Smeb on using Renekton’s SKT skin: “I use it to kind of channel (MaRin’s) ability.” with Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- June 22nd, KT Smeb: "I think SKT Renekton skin is the best looking Renekton skin." with Inven Global
- June 24th, KT Smeb: "My Shen Is the 2nd Best in the World." with Inven Global
- July 12th, Smeb on playing against Yasuo: “I was surprised but I was also kind of angry.” with Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- July 17th, Smeb on the mishap regarding the Eye of the Rift Herald: “I thought Score picked up (the eye).” with Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- July 19th, KT Smeb on Picking Jarvan: "I was inspired by LMS and LPL teams to play Jarvan" with Inven Global
- July 23rd, Smeb thinks kt Rolster has a chance to win summer split due to SKT T1's slump with Inven Global
- July 25th, KT Deft-Smeb thanked PawN for playing exceptionally despite feeling sick with Inven Global
- August 1st, KT Smeb: "Renekton remains to be a fearsome champion at Level 6." with Inven Global
- December 2nd, Smeb: "I really wanted to prove that kt is a strong team." with Jaehoon "Laffa" Jeong and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- December 11th, KT Rolster Smeb: "I want to be unrivaled top laner next year and go to All-Star 2018" with Youngo "Roxyy" Sim, Hee Eun "Youii" Yoo, Changsik "Alle" Son, and James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- December 26th, Smeb to Faker: "What do you think of me?" with Yeonjae "Arra" Shin and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- September 30th, Smeb: 'TSM is far above the other western teams' with ESPN
- October 16th, Smeb: ‘For us to become the best team in the world…SKT are an obstacle that we must overcome’ with theScore
- October 21st, LiquidLegends' Quarterfinals Interviews! with Liquid Legends
- December 4th, Smeb: "I'm thinking maybe Mark/Dash could be useful." with Inven
- December 6th, Smeb: 'KT being a large corporation certainly played a part (in my move).' with FOMOS, English translation by Slingshot Esports
- December 10th, "I wanted to join a team that can beat SKT" with Sport1
- December 11th, Smeb on Allstars, thoughts on Korean roster shuffle, and choosing to bunk with Reignover with Yahoo!
- December 28th, Sky's the Limit: Smeb on becoming one of the best toplaners with Inven