|Player has retired.|
|Name||Lee Tae-gyeong (이태경)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||February 4, 1996 (age 23)|
|Soloqueue IDs||위즈덤솔찌잘하냐, IM Smurf, Smurf XD, Prime Smurph, HKES Smurph|
Lee "Smurph" Tae-gyeong was born in Seoul, South Korea in 1996. He started playing video games in grade school, and he began to play League of Legends in December 2012. Lee picked Jungle as his main role because of the champion Shaco.
Smurph joined Incredible Miracle 1 in May of 2014 as their new jungler under the name Smurf. He played with them during HOT6iX Champions Summer 2014 where they only managed to win one game against SK Telecom T1 K.
In November 2014, Smurf joined Prime Clan and changed the spelling of his name to Smurph. The team qualified for the Champions Spring 2015 Qualifiers along with Incredible Miracle, HUYA Tigers, and Xenics. They went 1-2 and missed out on a top 2 position. Smurph left Prime Clan in December to join Hong Kong Esports in January. He only played a few games for them before leaving in February.
- Would play AD Carry if he weren't a jungler and is a bit envious of their ability to hard carry in the lategame.
- Chose his name because people said his face looked like a Smurf.
- Enjoyed math and science more than subjects like language in school.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Smurph Tournament Results|
|2015-03-22||3||LMS 2015 Spring|
15 - 6RR
|2014-12-07||1||International e-Culture Festival 2014|
1 - 1RR
|2014-11-22||NQ||Champions 2015 Spring Promotion|
1 - 2RR
|2014-08-16||9 - 16||Champions 2014 Summer|
|2014-08-09||9 - 12||NLB 2014 Summer|
0 : 2CJ Blaze
|2014-06-06||Q||Champions Summer 2014 Qualifiers|
1 : 0INVE
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.