|Effects:||• +450 Health|
• +55 Magic Resist
• +100% Base Health Regen
• +10% Cooldown Reduction
|Passive:||UNIQUE: Increases all healing, Health Regen, Life Steal, and Spell Vamp effects by 30%.|
Spirit Visage is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- This item is extrememly useful on champions with self-healing abilities, such as
- It also affects life steal, offering additional synergy for champions like
- It will not increase healing from other units, nor will it increase healing on other using (eg. using
Soraka's Astral Blessing on another ally).
- Defense > Health
- Defense > Magic Resist
- Defense > Health Regen
- Magic > Cooldown Reduction
Health increased. Magic resist and health regeneration decreased.
Spirit Visage is still occupying the slot of “magic resist item you want most of the time”. To leave room for competitor items to shine against magic damage, we’re toning down overall stat pool and shifting its magic resist down a little bit.
- MAGIC RESIST:
- HEALTH REGENERATION:
+200% base health regen⇒ +100% base health regen
Health down. Magic resist up. Healing bonus up.
Magic resist tank items aren’t very robust at the moment. Spirit Visage is by and far the top choice, and Banshee’s Veil is pretty much there for more stats. Spirit Visage is meant to be enticing for champions with high healing (or a strong healer on their team), but we don’t want it to outshine every other option in every other case.
- MAGIC RESIST:
- BONUS HEALING RECEIVED:
Patch Notes 5.13
Pretty huge buff to Soraka. "Just pushing that healer synergy a little harder. When picking up a Spirit Visage, your thought process can now be "Do I have a great healer?" in addition to, "Do I have great self-healing!?" We're not sure why the second question has an exclamation point. Also, this is just a net buff. There are no negative changes here."
- HEALING BONUS:
20% to self-healing⇒ 20% to all healing
Patch Notes 4.1
The cooldown reduction for Spirit Visage is to reduce its high gold efficiency for almost all tanky champions, especially since many were just buying Spirit Visage as part of their “core” tank build, regardless of the enemy team composition.
- Cooldown reduction reduced to 10% (from 20%)
- Combine cost increased to 500 gold (from 375). Total cost increased to 2750 gold (from 2625)
- Recipe Changed: Spectre's Cowl + Kindlegem + 375 Gold = 2625 total Gold, up from 2200
- Health increased to 400 from 200
- Magic Resist increased to 55 from 45
- Now additionally grants +20 Health Regen per 5 seconds
- Combine cost increased to 630 gold from 540 (total cost unchanged)
- Cooldown reduction increased to 20% from 15%
- Fixed a bug where the item was healing for less than intended
- Recipe changed to Kindlegem and Negatron Cloak
- Health reduced from 250 to 200
- Magic Resist increased from 30 to 50
- Cooldown reduciton increased from 10% to 15% and is no longer unique
- Unique Passive changed to "Increases your healing, regeneration and drain effects on yourself by 20%"
- Cost changed from 1,550 (300) to 2,200 (540)
- Fixed a bug where it was granting too much bonus regeneration
- Now increases your lifesteal and spell vamp
- Increased healing and regeneration effects reduced to 15% from 20%
- Cooldown reduction decreased to 10% from 12%
Patch Notes 22.214.171.124 REDESIGNED
- Healing and regen received reduced to 20% from 25%
- Healing and regeneration bonus reduced to 25% from 30%
- Health regen per 5 increased to 20 from 18
- Reduced combine cost from 500 to 800
- Reduced magic resist from 40 to 35
- Increased combine cost from 550 to 650
- Reduced health regen percent from 1.2 to 1
- Reduced health regen proc from 50% life to 40% life
- Health regen percent reduced from 1.5 to 1.2
- Reduced recipe cost from 700 to 550
- Reduced health regeneration from 2% to 1.5%
- Fixed a bug where its effects would persist past selling the item
- Recipe cost increased from 500 to 700
- Increased cost of recipe from 250 to 500
- Made effect unique