|Name||Kim Chan-ho (김찬호)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||July 3, 1996 (age 22)|
|Soloqueue IDs||KT ssumday, Sorry, Ssumdayday (NA)|
|Social Media & Links|
Kim "Ssumday" Chan-ho (Hangul: 김찬호) is the top laner for 100 Thieves.
Kim "Ssumday" Chan-ho was picked up by KT Rolster B on February 27, 2013 to be their starting top laner. His first tournament was OLYMPUS Champions Spring 2013 where KT B lost in the quarterfinals 3-1 to MVP Ozone. After the tournament, KT B changed their name to the KT Bullets and ssumday was benched in favor of InSec, who was moved top to make room for KaKAO to rejoin the team. He remained on the Bullets as a sub until he was moved to the KT Rolster Arrows as their new starting top laner on October 7, 2013.
The Arrows qualified for HOT6iX Champions Spring 2014 where they upset SK Telecom T1 K to place first in their group. Unfortunately, they lost in the quarterfinals 3-1 to CJ Entus Blaze. The Arrows then attended HOT6iX Champions Summer 2014 where they beat the favorites, Samsung Blue, 3-2 to win the tournament. Next, they attended the 2014 Season Korea Regional Finals where they were swept in the second round by NaJin White Shield, narrowly missing Worlds.
With the changes to the OGN rules, the Arrows and the Bullets merged to create KT Rolster and ssumday was made the starting top laner. KT participated in SBENU Champions Spring 2015 and placed 5th, narrowly missing playoffs. KT placed second overall during the regular season of SBENU Champions Summer 2015. They made it to the finals of the playoffs but lost 3-0 to SK Telecom T1. KT earned enough circuit points to qualify for the 2015 Season Korea Regional Finals where they beat the Jin Air Green Wings 3-1 in the finals to qualify for the 2015 Season World Championship. KT was drawn into a group with LGD Gaming, Team SoloMid, and Origen. They ended with a 5-1 record and went on to play the KOO Tigers in the quarterfinals. Unfortunately, they lost 3-1 and were knocked out of the tournament.
During the LCK 2016 Spring Season, KT Rolster finished second place in the regular season with a 13-5 match record. Ssumday was second place in MVP voting with 1100 points behind Smeb. Their regular season placement earned them a bye into the semi-finals of the Spring Playoffs, where they faced SK Telecom T1. Unfortunately, they were swept 3-0, ending their spring split with a third place finish.
During the 2016 LCK Summer Split, KT Rolster claimed third place in the regular season with a 13-5 series record, losing to SK Telecom T1 based on game score. This seeded them into the 2nd round of the 2016 LCK Summer Playoffs, where they met Samsung Galaxy. KT had yet to drop a game to Samsung since the start of Season 5's LCK era, and this trend continued as they swept them 3-0. In the semifinals, they met SK Telecom T1 in the Telecom Wars, and this time they managed to reverse sweep them 3-2 to move onto the finals. In an epic set against the ROX Tigers, KT Rolster barely lost 3-2, losing out on Korea's first seed at Worlds, but giving them the highest seed for the Korea Regional Finals 2016. In a rematch against Samsung Galaxy where KT were heavily favored to make it out, Samsung managed to break a 19 game losing streak against KT to win the set 3-2 and take Korea's third seed, ending KT Rolster's season early. Ssumday left KT in November and in the next month he moved over to North America and joined Team Dignitas.
The 2017 NA LCS Spring Season started off poorly for Dignitas in the first three weeks as they picked up one series win. However, they managed to end the season on a high note and finished the split in 6th place with a 9-9 record. In the playoffs they lost 0-3 in the Quarterfinals to Phoenix1. The Summer Season was much better for the team and they finished 5th place after a very good first half to the season. In the playoffs Team Dignitas defeated Cloud9 3-1 in the Quarterfinals. Their playoff run was however put to a halt when they lost 1-3 to Team SoloMid in the Semifinals and 0-3 to Counter Logic Gaming in the third place match. In the 2017 Season North America Regional Finals Team Dignitas were swiftly eliminated after an 0-3 loss to FlyQuest. In November of 2017 Ssumday left the team after they were not accepted in the NA LCS franchising and joined 100 Thieves.
In November of 2017, freshman organization 100 Thieves announced Ssumday as one of their first three signings for the upcoming split, along with jungler Meteos and mid laner Ryu. Ssumday had previously played with Ryu during their time on the KT Rolster Bullets in the 2013 Season. Bottom laner Cody Sun and support Aphromoo would be signed later on to round out the roster. 100 Thieves would go on to impress in their inaugural split, winning a tie-breaker with Echo Fox to earn first place for the regular season and falling to Team Liquid in the playoff finals to earn second place.
- Regular Season MVP of SBENU Champions Summer 2015 with 1400 MVP points.
|Champions Summer 2015 - Week 12||Riven||Top||W||7/2/1||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills by all players.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
Ssumday 1v1 Tournament Results Date Pl Event Prize Team Last Result 2015-03-08 3 The Solo King Korean 1v1 Tournament ¥15,000 KT 2 : 0 Ambition
- January 17, Ssumday Talks about Rejoining 100 Thieves, his New Teammates, and Responds to Impact with his own NA Top Laner Ranking with David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- February 7, 100 Ssumday: "It'll take quite long to reach the standards we have regarding performance since we have extremely high standards." with Byungho "Haao" Kim and David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- February 8, Ssumday's feelings on starting the split 0-3 and what he thinks of Licorice with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- March 7, 100T Ssumday on playing KR SoloQ... from NA?! with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- February 21, 100 Thieves Ssumday: "Personally, I don’t think I was given many situations where I could shine." with Byungho "Haao" Kim and James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- March 20, 100 Thieves Ssumday: "Because I am doing well right now, I want to meet with my fans with an even better performance on an even bigger stage." with Byungho "Haao" Kim and James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- June 27, Ssumday is Best Day: 100 Thieves Aim for the NA LCS Summer Title with Chase Wassenar for Unikrn
- June 29, Ssumday – “This meta is kind of a chaos storm… but I can play a lot of champs, so I’m not worried.” with Parkes Ousley on The Shotcaller
- July 2, 100T Ssumday thoughts on Rift Rivals "I have a lot of complaints. (Laughs) Still, it was the team’s decision, so I’m going with that." with Youngbo "Roxyy" Sim and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- July 25, 100T Ssumday Evaluates AnDa, and Picks TL/TSM as Teams Difficult to Play Against with Youngbo "Roxyy" Sim and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- October 23, 100 Thieves Ssumday on his team's play style and qualifying for worlds with Tyler Erzberger on ESPN Esports
- January 20, Interview with Ssumday: "My personal goal is to get used to the NA region quickly." with Dignitas
- January 22, Dignitas Ssumday & Chaser: “We marked our debut in LCS and are ready to win our next match.” with Inven Global
- January 24, Ssumday on the differences between the NA LCS and LCK with The Score
- February 10, At home with Team Dignitas Ssumday and Chaser with Inven Global
- February 15, Ssumday talks about his transition to North America with Slingshot
- March 14, Ssumday: “The least I want to do is not fall to the relegation tournament.” with Slingshot Esports
- March 17, Ssumday talks about adjusting to NA with Dignitas
- June 22, Ssumday discusses his mentality and Dignitas’ team telepathy with Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- July 3. DIG Ssumday on regions' chances in Rift Rivals: "EU seems to have more loose ends than NA does" with Inven Global
- August 1, DIG Ssumday's Very First English Interview: "I want to avoid TSM in the playoffs" with Inven Global
- August 16, Ssumday on 'ALL-PRO': "I'm proud that I was selected instead of Hauntzer and Flame - players of the top two teams" with Inven Global
- August 20, DIG Ssumday-Shrimp to Altec: “I want to play Sejuani, but I’ll play Nunu for you because I believe in you.” with Inven Global
- August 25, Video Interview with DIG Ssumday&Shrimp: "Nunu is not my favorite one, but coach Saintvicious likes Nunu too much." with Inven Global
- September 5, Ssumday on Dig's chances: 'we have to play all 3 days, but it's something we can definitely do' with Travis Gafford
- December 21, Dignitas' Ssumday on Playing in the NA LCS and the Second Korean Exodus with PVP Live
- December 22, ssumday on leaving KT and going to Dignitas with Inven
- December 23, Ssumday: “I find the idea of being forgotten (by my Korean fans) very terrifying.” with Slingshot
- October 3, Ssumday on playing LGD: 'If we play our game we have a good chance of winning' with theScore
- October 10, Ssumday Interview with Twitch
- November 10, “Jin Air or CJ Entus, whoever advances - it doesn’t matter” - Interview with KT Rolster’s Ssumday translated by Grace (xoprestige) (Original Interview (Korean))
- January 7, Team Dignitas LoL Roster Breakdown Part 1: Ssumday and Chaser by C_L on Dignitas
- January 13, Rand: What Flame, Ssumday and Looper bring to the NA LCS by Emily Rand on The Score
- January 15, LCS: 5 players to watch in 2017 by Xing Li on Dot Esports
- January 17, Why North American fans will love Ssumday, the “crazy high school kid” top laner by Andrew Kim on Slingshot
- April 4, Day in the Sun by Kien Lam on LoL Esports
- August 18, 100 Thieves' Ssumday quietly earns spot in NA LCS MVP debate by Emily Rand on ESPN
- August 11, The world's top 10 players in League of Legends by Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- August 19, The heir and the hero: A tale of Ssumday and Smeb by Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- August 19, The Slow Path: KT Rolster's Ssumday and the Tigers' Smeb by Emily Rand on theScore
- June 22, Benchwarmer to Ace: KT Rolster's Ssumday from theScore
- September 19, Ssumday - Making it to Worlds: all of our efforts coming to fruition with FOMOS
- September 23, Ssumday: In-Depth Analysis on Teleport Priority and Success from Gold Per 10
- November 25 - Azubu Minis Episode #4 - KT Rolster Ssumday (40s)
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.