|Country of Birth||France|
|Birthday||August 16, 1996 (age 22)|
|Soloqueue IDs||sandcastlemaker1, steeelbackmaker1, Steeelbackmaker, GSI Steeelbackkk, FnaticSteeelBack, SteeelB4ck, ODY SteeelBack|
|Social Media & Links|
Steeelback's first stint on a competitive team was with GSI Gaming, though he did not compete in any major tournaments with the organization.
On November 9, 2014, Steeelback joined the newly formed SK Gaming Prime together with beansu, Trashy, Godbro and Hiiva, in order to compete in the 2015 Spring Expansion. The team were knocked out in Round 1 of the online phase after being beaten by Reason Gaming. Despite this disappointment, Steeelback and the team also competed in 2014 Black Monster Cup Europe Winter. SK Prime finished 2nd, losing only to H2k-Gaming who qualified for the LCS just a week after the tournament.
Steeelback joined Fnatic for the spring LCS split, part of a new roster including himself, YellOwStaR, Febiven, Reignover, and Huni. They finished the regular season in second place, behind SK Gaming and then won the playoffs after a 3-2 finals victory over Unicorns of Love. Representing Europe at the Mid-Season Invitational, Fnatic surpassed expectations, advancing to the bracket stage and bringing SK Telecom T1 to 5 games; however, they were unable to beat the Korean team and finished tied for third place with ahq e-Sports Club. Despite their strong performance in the spring, they changed their roster slightly prior to the start of the summer season, re-adding Rekkles as starting AD carry and moving Steeelback to a substitute position.
After Rekkles took his starting position on Fnatic, Steeelback left the team and moved to North America to join Odyssey Gaming for the NACS Summer 2015 qualifier. However, the team was eliminated after a second-round loss to Cloud9 Tempest. After the third week of the summer season, Steeelback joined Imagine, a team that had successfully qualified for the NACS.
Imagine finished fourth in the regular season, with a 6-4 record. In the 2015 NACS Summer Playoffs, they lost in the semifinals to eventual tournament winner Renegades, but won the third place match against Cloud 9 Tempest to secure a spot in the 2016 LCS Promotion Tournament. Chosen by Team 8, they lost 3-1 - out of LCS qualification, but regardless retaining their 2016 NACS spring season placement.
At the start of the season, Steeelback joined Unicorns Of Love. After Fnatic withdrew from IEM San Jose due to medical problems, Unicorns Of Love took their spot, fielding Hylissang and Vizicsacsi from their 2015 roster along with new members Gilius, Fox, and Steeelback. They were eliminated in the quarterfinals of the tournament by Counter Logic Gaming. UOL finished in fifth place in the LCS, after being forced to replace Diamondprox in the jungle due to visa issues. They were eliminated in the quarterfinals by Origen.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- January 30, Giants Gaming's Djoko and Steeelback: "As far as predictions are concerned, everyone thought that we would be dead last, and that made us laugh quite a bit." with Adel Chouadria on Inven Global
- August 10, Steeelback: "The fact that we're behind on the scoreline gives us no pressure, so we play better." with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- March 10, Steeelback: "I don’t feel happy. We didn’t deserve to win today, Giants were the better team. They were winning the second game and they would’ve won it as well." With The Shotcaller
- June 16, "Yamato brings us outside of the game more than other coaches" with Sport1
- July 28, Steeelback: “When you import Koreans, it’s always a bet. Sometimes it works, but it’s not a bet you need to take because we have really good players in Europe” with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- January 15, UOL Steeelback—"Our goal for Unicorns is to go to Worlds" with DailyDot
- January 18, "Europa ist stärker als Nordamerika" - UoL Steeelback - EU LCS Interview with Summoner's Inn
- January 23, Steel Back: "I am better than Rekkles" with SPORT1
- January 27, UOL's Steeelback on his time in NA: 'I really grew as a person' with theScore
- February 1, Interview with UoL Steelback: “I’m happy that people noticed that I improved but I still think that I can do way more.” with News of Legends
- March 15, Steeelback on his performance: 'I look good because I have good players next to me too' with theScore
- March 18, Steelback: "Ich kann endlich zeigen, wie gut ich bin" with SPORT1
- March 23, Steeelback on UoL in playoffs: 'If we keep on improving...we can finish top three' with theScore
- June 3, Steeelback: Team ROCCAT is 'one of the strongest lineups I've ever been with' with theScore
- June 11, Why Steeelback thinks Caitlyn is the best AD carry with theScore
- June 24, Steeelback: 'I would like to join a squad and build something as Yellowstar did in Fnatic' with ESPN
- August 1, Steeelback on ROCCAT's uncertain future and feeling he's played at his top level despite the losses with theScore
- September 29, KaSings and Steeelbacks opinions on the Worlds with Red Bull
- February 25, Hello, I'm Fnatic Steeelback AMA! with Reddit
- April 19, Steelback post-Spring Finals Interview: "YellOwStaR was here to help us a lot in our mentality" (video) with 1337 Magazine
- April 19, Steelback: "Vi är mest rädda för kinesiska och koreanska lag" (video) with fragbite
- April 29, Interview with Fnatic Steelback: “I feel that I can be one of the best and compete at a really high level.” with News of Legends
- May 10, Steeelback: 'I really wanted to show everyone in the world that Europe is strong' with the Daily Dot
- May 30, Liquid Legends MSI Grand Recap from TeamLiquid
- October 27, Steelback—"I wish I could have proved myself after MSI" with Daily Dot
- February 1 - Player Cards - Fnatic by Gold Per 10
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.