|Name||Lee Seung-ju (이승주)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||November 2, 1996 (age 22)|
|Team||Jin Air Green Wings|
|Competitive IDs||Woody, GodSeung, LuNar|
|Social Media & Links|
Lee "Stitch" Seung-ju (Hangul: 이승주) is a bot laner for Jin Air Green Wings. He was previously known as Woody, GodSeung, and LuNar.
Lee "Stitch" Seung-ju joined Xenics in January of 2015 under the name "LuNar" and played with them in Korean Challenger. Their first tournament was Challengers Korea Spring 2015 Series 1 where they lost in the first round 2-1 to OverWM. They fared much better in Challengers Korea Spring 2015 Series 2 where they made it to the finals but lost 3-0 to Winners. Xenics qualified for the SBENU Champions Summer 2015 Promotion Tournament but they went 0-2 in their group with Samsung Galaxy and Prime Clan. Stitch left the team immediately after to join Incredible Miracle as a sub under a new name, "Stitch". He only stayed with the team for a month before leaving in June to join Midnight Sun Esports in Taiwan. His first tournament with the team was the LMS 2015 Season Summer Season where they placed fourth and qualified for the LMS 2015 Season Summer Playoffs. However, they lost 3-1 in the first round to Hong Kong Esports. They still earned enough circuit points to qualify for the 2015 Season Taiwan Regional Finals but they lost 3-0 in the first round to the Flash Wolves.
During the 2016 LCK Spring Season, Samsung Galaxy went 10-8 in sets overall. Stitch split time with CoreJJ for the starter ADC position. After looking like they could clinch the fifth and final seed for the Spring Playoffs, Samsung Galaxy were unfortunately denied by the surging Afreeca Freecs, who beat them by the game score tiebreaker, giving Samsung sixth place for the split.
During the 2016 LCK Summer Split, rookie ADC Ruler impressed with his performance, and the team decided to give him the starting spot over Stitch, who ended up not playing a single game during the regular season. They managed to take fourth place with a 12-6 series record, seeding them into the first round of the 2016 LCK Summer Playoffs. Though they summarily defeated the Afreeca Freecs in the first round, they were matched against KT Rolster, a team who they had never managed to beat post-S4 in the LCK era, and they were swept 3-0, giving them fourth place in the season. Stitch only played one game in a loss to KT. Their accumulated points gave them enough to qualify as the second seed in the 2016 Season Korea Regional Finals. In a rematch against the Afreeca Freecs, Samsung managed to beat the Freecs 3-1, moving up to the finals in a rematch against KT Rolster. Samsung upset the heavy favorites 3-2, breaking a 19 game losing streak and giving them the third seed to worlds.
|LMS 2018 Summer - Week 6||Caitlyn||Bot||W||10/0/1||Link|
|Champions Spring 2016 - Week 1||Kalista||Bot||W||7/2/8||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills by all players.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- October 3, GRX Stitch on Being Inspired By Cloud9: "After seeing C9 play their game, we decided to try their composition ourselves. The end result was very good" with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok, Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- December 19, JAG Stitch on Who He Wants to Face: "I want to meet Gen.G Esports. I'm really close to Ruler; I think our match will be a fun one" with Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- March 1, SSG Stitch: "We have to be on our toes for the rematch against bbq" with Inven Global
- January 16, Samsung vs Afreeca Freecs MVP Interview with Stitch & CuVee with OnGameNet, English translation by krbnu.
- October 10, G-Rex's Stitch: "I think I am better than Cody Sun. I want to meet him in the group stage." by Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.